'Big Loss' Reaction.

So, I'm curious. There's a rare clip that plays whenever a character loses with a good hand, or under a similar kind of circumstance.

The most well-known is probably the Heavy's - he flips the table over and starts spinning Sasha with a battle cry, only to realise it's out of ammo. The other one I know of is Tycho reaching into his pocket for a granola bar, while the other three hold him at gunpoint under the false assumption he's pulling out a firearm of his own.

I haven't seen anything of this nature regarding Max or Strong Bad. Do they have those reactions in-game? Has anyone seen them? Just curious, as these events never really happen to me. ;P

Comments

• FlyFly
    edited December 2010
    I think Tycho's granola bar cutscene only plays when he's eliminated first during normal play, not when he loses on a great hand.

But yeah, these events never happen to me either, so I'm curious about these too.
  • edited January 2011
    Fly wrote: »
    I think Tycho's granola bar cutscene only plays when he's eliminated first during normal play, not when he loses on a great hand.

Amazing that that can happen considering that Tycho folds more than an origami artist.;)
  • edited January 2011
    1nky wrote: »
    So, I'm curious. There's a rare clip that plays whenever a character loses with a good hand, or under a similar kind of circumstance.

The most well-known is probably the Heavy's - he flips the table over and starts spinning Sasha with a battle cry, only to realise it's out of ammo. The other one I know of is Tycho reaching into his pocket for a granola bar, while the other three hold him at gunpoint under the false assumption he's pulling out a firearm of his own.

I haven't seen anything of this nature regarding Max or Strong Bad. Do they have those reactions in-game? Has anyone seen them? Just curious, as these events never really happen to me. ;P
    I've seen one with Tycho where he flips out and becomes paranoid suggesting that Max was in a costume and was plotting with "the dog in the costume".
    They both had a flush but Max won with slightly better cards.
    Too bad I didn't record it.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.