I think I found a glitch (SPOILERS)

I'm at the part where you are on the police car with Kid in it, and I'm looking at him through the window, I know that you are supposed to use the Radio Antenna on the keys but unfortunately I do not have the antenna. I've been trying to click on the "Exit" button so I can go grab the antenna, but I don't think it's gonna work since I've been clicking on it for the last five minutes. Anybody knows what up?

Comments

• edited December 2010
    I'm at the part where you are on the police car with Kid in it, and I'm looking at him through the window, I know that you are supposed to use the Radio Antenna on the keys but unfortunately I do not have the antenna. I've been trying to click on the "Exit" button so I can go grab the antenna, but I don't think it's gonna work since I've been clicking on it for the last five minutes. Anybody knows what up?
    The sequence should be to
    first obtain the antenna, then ask Doc for a distraction, then use the antenna on the front (driver side) window.

If you're "stuck" looking at Tannen through the front window, you might have glitched the game... if you go back into the game it should place you at a previous moment when you continue.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.