The Trolling Game

Comments

• edited November 2011
    Hayden wrote: »
    bmup

oluz u n00000000000000000000000000000b!!!1
  • edited November 2011
    Hey guys, you want a lighthearted comedic show? Check out Higurashi no naku koro ni,
  • edited November 2011
    [[QUQUOTE=supmandude85;563504]oluz u n00000000000000000000000000000b!!!1[/QUOTE]

Im not a noob , lokk at my pots count you bitch

and if all yo u do is hate on poeple than why do you evne post here ? !
  • edited November 2011
    [[QUQUOTE=supmandude85;563504]oluz u n00000000000000000000000000000b!!!1

Im not a noob , lokk at my pots count you bitch

and if all yo u do is hate on poeple than why do you evne post here ? ![/QUOTE]

bcuz h'es a torll wit noteuq betteq to do
  • edited November 2011
    *hes'
  • edited November 2011
    *hes'

Nobdua askd u!!11!
  • edited November 2011
    IT's the intrenet ,it dosn't matter who asks me whatecer or tells me waht to do , im gona have my sayeither way! ! !
  • edited November 2011
    and i odn't care what you say to me or tellme to do , i am my own preson and i do what i want i dont fricking CARE IF UYO DONT WANT me to Say SOMETHEING because IT DOESN T MATTER yuo RETART! !
  • edited November 2011
    Uso da!
  • edited November 2011
    wut?
  • edited November 2011
    wut?

A Baka gaijin like you just wouldn't understand.
  • edited November 2011
    weaboo
  • edited November 2011
    HAHAHA, Look at the dumbtard who doesn't no how to spel weeaboo.
  • edited November 2011
    i want telltale to dso a nother legoi game
  • edited November 2011
    i think talltale should do a season where all their other games have to team up so youd have like marty and max in one episode and phoney bone and a dinosaur in another one and like theyd have to work toegethr to get back to their actual games because maybe the soda poppers and lechuck teamed up to send them all to other dimensions but they want to go back what do you guys think?? :D
  • edited November 2011
    yse !! it would be so fun anfd funny and it wouldbe even beytter now that tell tale have made jerasic park because their will be dionsaurs in it and it would lead to caos and stuf f . best idea !
  • edited November 2011
    and maybe the way they hav e to fix it is wiht this ancent voodo device wich restors everythink back too the way it was , but le chuck or somone wants to kepp it for hemselves bexcause it really realy powerfull and they dont want too use i t for good but for evuil instead and take over the world !
  • edited November 2011
    thsi is the bets idea i hope tell tale is readding this
  • edited November 2011
    triple_post.jpg
  • edited November 2011
    Scnew wrote: »
    i think talltale should do a season where all their other games have to team up so youd have like marty and max in one episode and phoney bone and a dinosaur in another one and like theyd have to work toegethr to get back to their actual games because maybe the soda poppers and lechuck teamed up to send them all to other dimensions but they want to go back what do you guys think?? :D

You know, aside from the part where it's A TOTAL SONIC GENERATIONS RIPOFF! thats nut a bas ida
  • edited November 2011
    suck it
  • edited November 2011
    you thikn your cool but what you dont no is taht you suck the harder tha n any one els here .
  • edited November 2011
    Complete Baka, all of you.
  • edited December 2011
    NO uR TEH FAT

FATTY!!!! FAT FAT FAT FAT FAT FAT

FATTY.

fatty.
  • edited December 2011
    If you dtont have anything to say doont sa y anthing at all
  • edited December 2011
    helllo i am a big fan i was just wondering if for sam and max season 4 you could make a season about going back in time and doing season 3 again but different that ay you ould make sure max never dies :D :D :D i think it would be great really for telltale to do this!!! :D what do you guys thing?
  • edited December 2011
    no , scnew you and your' dumn idea
  • edited December 2011
    Hey man, don't be hayten
  • edited December 2011
    Remolay wrote: »
    Hey man, don't be hayten

He's not. He's HAYDEN.
  • edited December 2011
    thannkyou storngbrush 1
  • edited December 2011
    thannkyou storngbrush 1

=D I haz a happiy!!11!
  • edited December 2011
    spork.
  • edited December 2011
    Spork_cartoon.PNG
  • edited December 2011
    I need moar MI games, stupid TellTale make them already...
  • edited December 2011
    no , lucasarts maed ecscape from monkey island not tell tale , tell tale made sam &maxc and hector
  • edited December 2011
    dude you avater is clerly frormd the Tale of monkeh ilsnad don'r petend litke its nto ther
  • edited December 2011
    Chyron8472 wrote: »
    spork.

I concur
  • edited December 2011
    no , lucasarts maed ecscape from monkey island not tell tale , tell tale made sam &maxc and hector

You obviously don't know waht you are talking about. So just get of my case hillbilly!!!

I need MOAR MI!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • edited December 2011
    Taltell y cannt you maek any good zelda gaems??
  • edited December 2011
    Max didn't die, he took an arrow in the knee.
This discussion has been closed.