Sam and Max Fan Calendar

2»

Comments

• edited February 2011
    Has a lot of differences with the Printable Version, but here's the one for Sale ^^UUUuuu
  • edited February 2011
    GinnyN wrote: »
    Has a lot of differences with the Printable Version, but here's the one for Sale ^^UUUuuu

OMG *Q* *dies from awesome attack*
  • edited February 2011
    Sweeeet! I shall purchase it seeing as I couldn't be apart of it due to my bad organisation skills. Nice to see it got completed :D
  • edited February 2011
    Yay! I'm glad to see it's finally available! I'll be getting this within the week. Congratulations on having completed it!
  • edited February 2011
    That sounds great! How much is it running for? I'd love to have a little S&M calendar with some of my favorite artists on it!
  • edited February 2011
    Sonekana wrote: »
    That sounds great! How much is it running for? I'd love to have a little S&M calendar with some of my favorite artists on it!

Let me see: The small one is about $18.95 and then there other sizes.
  • edited February 2011

Alright, thank you! ^^
  • edited February 2011

Are there? I wonder what size I ended up ordering then. I never paid attention to that part. :o Either way, I'm looking forward to mine coming! Although I recon Feb will be over with by the time I get it... :(
  • edited February 2011
    jeeno0142 wrote: »
    Are there? I wonder what size I ended up ordering then. I never paid attention to that part. :o Either way, I'm looking forward to mine coming! Although I recon Feb will be over with by the time I get it... :(

By default, is medium. And I hope you get yours soon!
  • edited February 2011
    Sonekana wrote: »

Looking forward for an affordable price...........
  • edited February 2011
    ... and the link, just.... disappeared....
  • edited February 2011
    @Digitel: At the Blog there's a pdf for a DIY version of the Calendar

@Hedgie: Zazzle's Fault. I'm sorry T_T
  • edited February 2011
    Hey if it's Zazzle's fault, don't apologise! :')
  • edited February 2011
    ... and the link, just.... disappeared....

This happened to me also. They cancelled the order on me so I won't be getting it after all. :( Do you recon you'll be able to get it back up for sale?
  • edited February 2011
    This happened to me also. They cancelled the order on me so I won't be getting it after all. :( Do you recon you'll be able to get it back up for sale?

Umm... idk... http://www.snmcalendar.imaginefanzone.net/
  • edited February 2011
    It was the copyright issue, I imagine...
  • edited February 2011
    Yep, that was. The other thing I can do is print the Calendar myself and then send it. But I have troubles because I'm in USA and kind of new here.

Then again, I'm sorry
  • edited February 2011
    Suppose you could set up a store to sell these with Paypal or something? I'd love to get a nicely bound calendar instead of one that looks like I stapled a bunch of pages together. Also, my parents would like to buy one too!
  • edited February 2011
    I can't seriously promise anything, but I'll see.
  • edited February 2011
    Suppose you could set up a store to sell these with Paypal or something? I'd love to get a nicely bound calendar instead of one that looks like I stapled a bunch of pages together. Also, my parents would like to buy one too!

I'd like this as well. If you can, then can you also change the Feb month to Feb 2012? Feb is coming to an end, and if you do manage to find another place to sell this then I'd like to still be able to use the month with your work on it. :) (I hope that made sense).
  • edited February 2011
    I'd like this as well. If you can, then can you also change the Feb month to Feb 2012? Feb is coming to an end, and if you do manage to find another place to sell this then I'd like to still be able to use the month with your work on it. :) (I hope that made sense).

I'll see it this Saturday. I'll make the change if everything goes alright.
  • edited February 2011
    I'll see it this Saturday. I'll make the change if everything goes alright.

Awesome! Thank you! I hope it all goes well.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.