Monkey Island Caption Contest #42: Life, the Universe, and Captions

Edward van Helgen and Silverwolfpet were so cool that they took over the caption contest for a couple of contests, but now it seems the contests have stopped once again. So I'm opening this thread as a solution, with some rule changes from the previous contests:
Anyone can post pictures. Just post them in this thread.
You can caption anyone's pictures.
The contest never ends, and thus winners will never be named. Just post pictures, caption them, photoshop them or whatever and have fun.
Well, that's it, basically. Without having to rely on a contest runner to keep making new threads, it should just be able to keep going. And so, we come to the final Hall of Fame, with Edward and Swp earning a Glory Everlasting for taking the contest over:

The Hall of Fame:
Hayden x8 + 1 Glory Everlasting!
SilverWolfPet x4 + 1 Glory Everlasting!
Secret Fawful x4
puzzlebox x4
Friar x4
StarEye x3 + 1 Glory Everlasting!
Edward VanHelgen x3 + 1 Glory Everlasting!
hplikelike x3
Thriftweed Fancy Pants x2
Jen Kollic x2
prizna x2
FitzoliverJ x2
GuruGuru214 x2
TomPravetz x2
Cantatus x1
Polychrome x1
skitty85 x1
Trenchfoot x1
MaxFan x1
Nosehair x1
CaptnDan x1
Hassat Hunter x1
Dadel x1
Some Manner Of... x1
Monkeybutton x1
Sailorcuteness x1
MonkeyMania x1
tabstis x1

Comments

• edited December 2010
    manatee.jpg

MonkeyIsland104-2009-11-01-00-47-40-02.png

Untitled.jpg

ToMIWinslowWP02.jpg

tomi4donthurtme.jpg
  • edited December 2010

Cause' this is THRILLER! Thriller NIGHT!
  • edited December 2010
    Remolay wrote: »

Fusion-HA!
  • edited December 2010
    This is a good way of doing things. The caption contest is finished, but is also continuing. Who would have thought it was possible?
  • edited December 2010
    Me! I would have thought...erm...what you said!

Cool idea anyway :)
  • edited January 2011
    deassange.jpg

This looks like the right place to make my grand re-entry as a... Well... Whatever you guys called me. I call this the Marquis De Assange. 5 minutes in Photoshop with no skill whatsoever. Anyone wants to make a better one, feel free.

EDIT: And no! I do not care about the giant photo size! You want me back, suffer through my laziness! (Sorry for the giant photo size TTG staff.)

DEFINITELY NOT AN EDIT: Of course, Chyron. Why would you present us with knowledge we all already know?
  • edited January 2011
    You know, when you upload images to imageshack, you can have it automatically resize them to 800x600 which fits perfectly here.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.