IWWHITOMI in italian!

Hi folks!
I'm an new and young italian voice-actor, and I'm proud to let you know I've translated and dubbed the IWWHITOMI series! (Just uploaded the last one with the song!)
Who wants to learn italian or watch the videos just for curiosity, this is the playlist!

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=41E39837632E69B3

Special thanks to Andrei "SilverWolfPet" Costantinescu (who helped me with the song) and Majus who created and let me dubbed his awesome videos!
Thank you, guys! :D

And this was my first work (Majus will remember this) ;-D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJnxwEGyd5g

Bye, and a Happy New Year! :D

149590_158183250884419_102449679791110_242493_2345639_n.jpg

Comments

• edited January 2011
    You guy!
    I totally love the italian versions. Dont understand a word, but they still make me laugh out loud. I am truly amazed!
  • edited January 2011
    Majus wrote: »
    You guy!
    I totally love the italian versions. Dont understand a word, but they still make me laugh out loud. I am truly amazed!

GREAT SCOTT! THANKS GREAT ANIMATOR!!!
    In future, could you make an animation about The Memoirs of Guybrush Threepwood: The Monkey Island Years? All italians would desire it!!!
  • edited January 2011
    Awesome job Mystinsun! Your dub made me laugh out loud!
  • edited January 2011
    OT, I was told in college I had a natural talent for animation. I don't have the software to make Flash . I don't have the money to spend on Flash.
  • edited January 2011
    I have paper and crayons :D
  • edited January 2011
    doodo! wrote: »
    OT, I was told in college I had a natural talent for animation. I don't have the software to make Flash . I don't have the money to spend on Flash.

Use the free program called Pencil. It's decent enough for animation. Yes, I use it; shameless plug.

Oh, and great dubbing Mystinsun. I don't understand it, but I enjoyed it!
  • edited January 2011
    I didn't understand even half a word of it, but it sounded like a good translation, so nice job! Plus you really nailed Flash Guybrush's voice.
  • edited January 2011
    lombre wrote: »
    I didn't understand even half a word of it, but it sounded like a good translation, so nice job! Plus you really nailed Flash Guybrush's voice.
    Thanks dude!
    I wanna be a real voice-actor, and would be GREAT become the italian Guybrush voice (obviously my IWWH voice is exaggerated) :)
  • edited January 2011
    Mystinsun wrote: »
    Thanks dude!
    I wanna be a real voice-actor, and would be GREAT become the italian Guybrush voice (obviously my IWWH voice is exaggerated) :)

You can be Majus's stunt double!
  • edited January 2011
    Mystinsun for Italian Hubert Q Tourist!
  • edited January 2011
    Good job on that one! You could have a future in voice acting. I suggest you put those in your resume :D
  • edited January 2011
    Remolay wrote: »
    Mystinsun for Italian Hubert Q Tourist!
    I'll do it, I'll do it.
    PainDealer wrote: »
    Good job on that one! You could have a future in voice acting. I suggest you put those in your resume :D
    I did it, I did it.
  • edited January 2011
    Fabuloso spaghetti!

I think?
Sign in to comment in this discussion.