What's the iPad application rating for ToMI Chapter 1?

Now I know that ports of Tales of Monkey Island for the PC, Wii, Mac and PS3 are rated E10+, but what about the iPad port? For what I know, I noticed that Apple rates applications worldwide based on their content, and determines what age group each is appropriate for. Here are the descriptions:
4+: Contains no objectionable material.
9+: May contain mild or infrequent occurrences of cartoon, fantasy or realistic violence, and infrequent or mild mature, suggestive, or horror-themed content which may not be suitable for children under the age of 9.
12+: May also contain infrequent mild language, frequent or intense cartoon, fantasy or realistic violence, and mild or infrequent mature or suggestive themes, and simulated gambling which may not be suitable for children under the age of 12.
17+: May also contain frequent and intense mature, horror, and suggestive themes; plus strong sexual content, nudity, strong language, alcohol, tobacco, and drugs which may not be suitable for children under the age of 17. Consumers must be at least 17 years old to purchase apps with this rating. Whenever an app of this rating is requested for download, a message will appear, verifying if a user is 17 or older, and asking to confirm the purchase for this reason.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/App_Store

So I've been wondering, what is the iPad application rating for Tales of Monkey Island Chapter 1? Can it be 9+ or 12+?

Comments

• edited January 2011
    It's rated 12+ for the following:

* infrequent/mild mature/suggestive themes
    * infrequent/mid alcohol, tobacco, drug use or references to these
    * infrequent/mild cartoon or fantasy violence
  • edited January 2011
    I see. Thanks. :)
Sign in to comment in this discussion.