Poor Max

Seeing his reaction to the Giraffe line...

I swear he may be traumatized for life. D:

Comments

• edited January 2011
    Nah, he's got the memory of a dried trout. He'll be okay in a few seconds!
  • edited January 2011
    If he knows what's best for himself, he'd stay away from Tycho at all times.
  • edited January 2011
    If he knows what's best for himself, he'd stay away from Tycho at all times.

Why do you think Max is sitting as far away from Tycho as possible, and is most likely to get eliminated first? :p
  • edited January 2011
    Whoa max gets stabbed in a chest by a NUKE in SPACE and he would be tramatized by a giraffe line?
  • edited January 2011
    Meh he actually seems friendly with tycho. the giraffe line scares him but he will be fine in a minute, remember he has short term memory and without sam bring him up to speed he wont remember a thing.
  • edited January 2011
    Well, Tycho's favorite hobby is eroding the human soul. I guess that extends to lagomorphs as well.
  • edited January 2011
    Gman5852 wrote: »
    Whoa max gets stabbed in a chest by a NUKE in SPACE and he would be tramatized by a giraffe line?

Well, the line in question is pretty dang creepy.
  • edited January 2011
    Polychrome wrote: »
    Well, the line in question is pretty dang creepy.

Well come on Im more creepy than tycho in real life(no seriously) and no one I know has been scarred by me.
    And still a bloody NUKE IN SPACE!
    That is pretty life scarring.
  • edited January 2011
    I haven't heard this line yet, how does it go?
  • edited January 2011
    GeorgeC wrote: »
    I haven't heard this line yet, how does it go?

Max:This music reminds me of the time when a group of hippos joined a jazz band.
    Tycho:Hippos nothing like their cousins the giraffes.
    Max:Excuse me?
    Tycho:Those long slender necks.
    Max:Excuse me?
    Tycho:You just want to wrap your arms around them, and maybe your legs just to ride in the f***ing wind.
    Max gives tycho a disturbed look
    Tycho:Im sorry you were saying.
  • edited January 2011
    Gman5852 wrote: »
    Max:You know, the music in this joint reminds me of the time a bunch of hippos escaped the zoo, fell into league with a criminal blues band, and started transporting illicit goods across the East River.
    Tycho: Ugh, hippos. Corpulent brigands; nothing like their elegant, ungulate sister the giraffes.
    Max:Huh?
    Tycho:You know what I'm talking about. Those slender necks.
    Max:HUH?
    Tycho:So long and muscular... you just want to wrap your arms around them... and then maybe your legs... just to see what it feels like.
    Max gives tycho a disturbed look
    Tycho:You just wanna get out there and sway in the f***ing wind. (Pause)No? Is that not... okay.

Edited.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.