Interesting Bug...

So, after having watched my saved stuff get wiped out thanks to some sort of thing or other, I was replaying and Strong Bad bet his Dangeresque glasses. He, Tycho, and Max went all in on a hand, and Tycho and Max both had a full house(same cards and all) while he had nothing, so, tie but he was eliminated.

Strange thing: I wasn't in on this hand at all, and yet I won the glasses somehow anyway. The bug seems to be that in the event of a tie and a player that has bet an item is eliminated, and the The Player is not involved in the hand, The Player somehow gets the item by default.

Has this occurred to anyone else?

Comments

• edited March 2011
    The lost save bug occurred to me but not that other one.
  • edited April 2011
    Kyronea wrote: »
    I was replaying and Strong Bad bet his Dangeresque glasses. He, Tycho, and Max went all in on a hand, and Tycho and Max both had a full house(same cards and all) while he had nothing, so, tie but he was eliminated.
    Has this occurred to anyone else?

I had a similar occurrence. The Heavy put his gun in and he, Max, and I went all in. Max and I had the same winning cards, so we split the pot, but he got the gun. I'm not sure what the rule should be for items during a split pot, but I was fairly disappointed to miss out.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.