cant check out

edited February 2007 in Site Support
i added the sam n max season 1 to my cart.
as ive been waiting for a bundle deal before i got back to my roots with sam n max.

Now whenever i view the cart, and click checkout. It forwards me to Shopping cart is empty page.
Ive tried every different way i could think of, and it happens everytime.

This is horribly discomforting, and is making me worry about once checking out(if it ever works) how hard of a time ill have downloading the damn thing.

Any tips?

Comments

• edited February 2007
    That error usually happens when you have firewall or internet security software that's really overaggressive about restricting third party cookies. If you try disabling any internet security software you're running (sometimes it's built into antivirus software), and try again, I bet it'll work :)
  • edited February 2007
    tabacco wrote: »
    That error usually happens when you have firewall or internet security software that's really overaggressive about restricting third party cookies. If you try disabling any internet security software you're running (sometimes it's built into antivirus software), and try again, I bet it'll work :)

thx for reminding me, i did have a few overaggressive internet security programs because my comp constantly says its at risk.
    Even though the first time i disabled them and tried it didnt work, the next time it did. :D
  • edited February 2007
    Good old Windows and its "you're at risk" warnings. I always turn those things off when I first install Windows :)

Glad it worked for you, though! We're working with Digital River to try and get the error fixed.
This discussion has been closed.