Does hypnosis need to be in every episode?(kinda spoilers)

edited March 2007 in Sam & Max
There's some form of hypnosis in every sam and max episode so far.(sry i havent played ep 4. correct me if im wrong)

Episode 1: Brady Culture hypnotizes the Soda Poppers.

Episode 2: Myra gets hypnotized by the hypno bear.

Episode 3: The mole gets hypnotized by modified hypno bear.

Episode 4(trailer only):The first guy you see has green swirly eyes. (supposedly hypnotized)

Comments

• edited February 2007
    I think the WHOLE story of the season is connected to this ;), so hypnosis is a must :D
  • edited February 2007
    Bosco: I smell a conspiracy!
  • edited February 2007
    There's some form of hypnosis in every sam and max episode so far.(sry i havent played ep 4. correct me if im wrong)

Episode 1: Brady Culture hypnotizes the Soda Poppers.

Episode 2: Myra gets hypnotized by the hypno bear.

Episode 3: The mole gets hypnotized by modified hypno bear.

Episode 4(trailer only):The first guy you see has green swirly eyes. (supposedly hypnotized)

Do you mean someone get hypnotize in each ep as in a specific character or the theme of hypnosis is in all the chapters? If you mean the theme, that is basically the story arc from what I have gathered.

As for episode 4,
    even though the guy does have green swirly eyes, doesn't mean he is hypnotized.
  • edited February 2007
    just someone in each ep gets hypnotized
  • edited February 2007
    anyone that has played ep 4 tell me if there is any hypnosis.
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited February 2007
    There is some.
  • edited February 2007
    You could probably bet that hypnosis is the theme to the season, much like how Arrested Development had its trouble with the SEC, Veronica Mars has her seasonal mystery, and Lost has its box of whatever, Sam and Max has something in mind leading into the final episodes.
  • edited February 2007
    It kind of suprises me how this is a shock to people.

Did no one read how the games were supposed to work? One large story arc with the episodes being a small part of a bigger mystery?

I guess people haven't been following this as long as closely as I thought.
  • edited March 2007
    I hope next season will be something else.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.