Cover art tail

edited January 2011 in Sam & Max
Devilsplayhouse.jpg

Monster Max has a tail on the cover but Satan notes in game that he has no tail.

Comments

• edited January 2011
    That's no tail.

28lf3na.jpg
  • VainamoinenVainamoinen Moderator
    edited January 2011
    Oh boy, Steve Purcell has failed! Now they'll have to recall all the posters and season DVDs, what a desaster! I am so disappointed. ;)

...or maybe SATAN has failed, standing with his back to Monster-Max and actually not SEING the tail?
  • edited January 2011
    But that in the back is not Max, because Max is peeking into the Devil's Toybox, and among his awesome psychic powers bilocation was never mentioned.

So there. :P
  • edited January 2011
    ...or maybe SATAN has failed, standing with his back to Monster-Max and actually not SEING the tail?

We saw Max's tailless butt when controling him:P
  • edited January 2011
    Oh boy, Steve Purcell has failed! Now they'll have to recall all the posters and season DVDs, what a desaster! I am so disappointed. ;)

haha,dont be sad,nice experience
  • edited January 2011
    no tail
  • edited January 2011
    I figured they were the tentacles summoned from the dark dimension.
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited January 2011
    Steve often does his own thing with that stuff, puts his own twist on it... but I think in this case, monster Max had a tail in the concept art which is where that came from!
Sign in to comment in this discussion.