Sam and Max Seasons 1 & 2 for PSN

edited January 2011 in Sam & Max
Hi there, sorry if this isn't the place to ask this but after enjoying Tales of MI, I decided that I'd want to try out some other games by TellTale. I've read online that Season 1 and 2 are available on XBL, but only Season 3 is available on PSN.
Is there any chance of the first 2 Seasons coming to PSN?

Comments

• edited January 2011
    Since the PS3 seems to have become Telltale's favorite of the three consoles I'm sure it's being planned, but nothing like that has been confirmed yet.

How good is your computer? Telltale's stuff is designed for the PC, so if your computer can run it that'll be your best bet. You can download "Abe Lincoln Must Die!" for free here, if you want to test and see if your computer can handle it.

If you don't have a good computer (or if you just really want to play it on a console), the first two Sam and Max seasons have also had disc releases for the Wii. I'll warn you, though, they're not very good ports. I mean, the porting job isn't bad to the point of being unplayable, but I'd only go with the Wii version if it's your only option.

Oh, and if you really want to try out more Telltale stuff on your PS3, there's also Strong Bad's Cool Game for Attractive People. :)
  • edited January 2011
    Yeah I plan to get Seasons 1 and 2 within the next few weeks, since my debit card was not accepted. My laptop can run them I believe, so no worries about that.
    I'm waiting for Strong Bad to be fully released on the European PSN before getting though.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.