Back to the Future game on dvd

edited November 2011 in Back to the Future
hey guys i love this game do you thank after all of the epsodes come out do yell thank that it will be able to get the game on hard vision thanks

Comments

• edited January 2011
    It will happen. Guarenteed. They've always made a disc version, which you can buy when the season is over. With fun extras!
  • Macfly77Macfly77 Moderator
    edited January 2011
    The game will indeed be available on DVD.
    Like Telltale's other games, it will be released a few months after the last episode of the season and should include the game and special features (the usual special features on Telltale DVD's include artwork, audio commentaries, bloopers,...).
    Additionally, if you buy the downloadable version, you are entitled to a free copy of the DVD (plus shipping costs) once it's released.
  • edited January 2011
    mathman77 wrote: »
    It will happen. Guarenteed. They've always made a disc version, which you can buy when the season is over. With fun extras!

That should be neat. :)
  • edited January 2011
    I am attracted to that idea.
  • edited January 2011
    Their better be a free Delorean with it or I won't pay for shipping!!
  • edited January 2011
    What is "hard vision"?
  • edited January 2011
    What is "hard vision"

its a disk of the game
  • edited January 2011
    I think that was supposed to be "hard version", ie a hard copy.

CAPTAIN OBVIOUS, OUT!
  • edited November 2011
    Hello, good evening

J received the command(order) of the DVD deluxe this week later about 3 months d wait(expectation)... J would have thought that one commercial gesture(movement) would have been rigorous or at least l send of e-mail to apologize for the delay but as everybody each of us has to send an e-mail to have an answer or l we have to go on the site.
    Concerning the DVD in him even I am under Windows seven and the photo of the Doc and Edna, the link does not work is it the same case for you?
    I am also disappointed (by searching the DVD to see the extra(special)) not to have seen mister J.Fox in videos.
    J hopes all the same a second volume not to stay over my end.
    Sadden for my English but j use a translator being French to make me well understand.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.