Finally beat Lair of the Leviathan

Telltale, after 15 months of gaming I finally collected 100000 grubs to give to De Cava. So he gets us out of the manatee, and I finally beat the episode. So I went to these forums to celebrate, brag, and see if I was the first one to beat the episode, only to find out that apparently there was some shorter way of getting out of the manatee and most people took only a couple of hours to finish the episode! :mad::mad::mad:
Couldn't you have made it clearer that I wasn't supposed to actually collect those 100000 grubs? I wasted fifteen months of my life on this shit! That's 1/64 of my life, assuming I die at 80 years old! And just think about all the people that must still be collecting all those grubs, but just haven't finished yet! This is just bad game design! How was I supposed to know I should take the alternate route? :mad::mad::mad:

Comments

• edited January 2011
    Just a tip for ya: you can't fool anyone with a signature that contradicts your post. :D
  • edited January 2011
    Yeah, I know. I considered making a dual for this, but figured it wasn't worth the trouble.
  • edited January 2011
    I can only say lol. :)

Great post. :)
  • edited January 2011
    You mean there's a shorter way? I spent many nighs collecting grubs, without sleep, and NOW I find out that there was a shorter way... Way to go, Tellale, I'll never buy anything from you again.
  • edited January 2011
    I can only say lol. :)

Great post. :)
    I'll second that. Unless of course you ARE serious. Then I'd have to reverse my praise of your post and suggest a mental institution, possible restraining harnesses and a padded cell. The upside to all of that is you can then join the TellTale™ writing team. Job benefits include a extra juice cup on Sunday and private shock therapy sessions on Thurs.
  • VainamoinenVainamoinen Moderator
    edited January 2011
    That's just 224 grubs a day. We all could have done that way faster.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.