Cant download sam and max game..

edited February 2011 in Sam & Max
I cant download "They stole max's brain" or any other The devils playhouse games. Help?

Comments

• edited January 2011
    Only The Penal Zone is available as a free demo, and I'm not sure if that's the full episode you can play.

The only way you can play the rest of the season is actually buying the season episodes online or buy the DVD.
  • edited January 2011
    If you already bought it here and haven't received your download links, go to My Telltale or email support.
  • edited January 2011
    Edit: Fixed. idk what happened.
  • edited January 2011
    Harald B wrote: »
    If you already bought it here and haven't received your download links, go to My Telltale or email support.
    Wheres email support?
  • edited February 2011
    I have the download link, but when ever I try to download "The City that Dares Not Sleep" I get this message:

Virus Download Blocked

Download of the virus has been blocked in accordance with company policy. Please contact your system administrator if you believe this is in error.

File name: SamMax305_pc_setup.exe

Is this a problem with my service provider?
  • edited February 2011
    Not exactly; it sounds like a false positive from a corporate version of a virus scanner. Assuming you're not at work, there should be something you can do with your virusscan settings to let it through.
  • edited February 2011
    Fiddled with the settings every way I could and nothing, but now that I think about it it could be my colleges server that reading it as a false positive.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.