Anisotropic Filtering

I only have Strong Bad episode 1 as of right now, and it looks and runs great at max settings on my computer. However, even on high resolution settings, the lines are noticeably jagged. Is there an option for anisotropic filtering on this game (or the other 4 episodes)? If not, is there a way to force it?

Thanks!

Comments

• edited February 2011
    I only have Strong Bad episode 1 as of right now, and it looks and runs great at max settings on my computer. However, even on high resolution settings, the lines are noticeably jagged. Is there an option for anisotropic filtering on this game (or the other 4 episodes)? If not, is there a way to force it?

Thanks!

Anisotropic filtering is just texture filtering, and since SBCG4AP isn't really a texture intensive game, I'm assuming you mean anti-aliasing. :p

If you have an ATi or nVidia video card, you should be able to go into the control panel for your card and force anti-aliasing that way, though I've never tried it on SBCG4AP so I can't verify if it works well or not.
  • edited February 2011
    Yeah, that's what I meant, sorry. :P

I was just wondering if I could force it for that game only. I didn't want to go back to the Nvidia control panel between games, but I'll get over my laziness.
  • edited February 2011
    Yeah, that's what I meant, sorry. :P

I was just wondering if I could force it for that game only. I didn't want to go back to the Nvidia control panel between games, but I'll get over my laziness.

There should be an option somewhere in there to set it to force it on for only specific applications.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.