TOMI Re-orchestrated!

I just found this on YouTube and I thought it would be nice to share. It contains two tracks from the TOMI soundtrack re-orchestrated. In fact, they sound closer to the versions heard on the first gameplay video and the Wii.
Here they are, judge by yourself:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MU-tUfoMZlg

To me, they sound considerably better to the ones from the PC version, which had very poor quality synths.

What do you think?

By the way, I don't take any credit for this. All credit goes to Highland Productions and of course, Michael Land.

Comments

• edited February 2011
    Very nice... haven't heard the ToMI ones before. By the way, is Andrew still doing stuff for Highland as well, or is he too busy at Telltale nowadays?
  • edited February 2011
    I usually just turn these sort of things off. But, I enjoyed this.
  • edited February 2011
    I love the Micheal Land's MI music... its so HUGE. It needs more attention, its up there with stuff John Williams, Hans Zimmer, or Danny Elfman has done in my opinion.
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited February 2011
    I love the Highland MP3s. I'm glad they're still putting stuff out on occasion. I hadn't heard the TOMI opening titles before.
  • edited February 2011
    This was very well done.I especially like how they did the "underground tunnels" song. It was always one of my favorites.
  • edited February 2011
    Highland Productions are great, now if only we had a way to import music into TellTale Games, I'd certainly give that Cursed Cutlas of Kaflu track a go at the start to see if it changes the vibe.
  • edited February 2011
    Excellent!
  • edited February 2011
    Ash735 wrote: »
    Highland Productions are great, now if only we had a way to import music into TellTale Games, I'd certainly give that Cursed Cutlas of Kaflu track a go at the start to see if it changes the vibe.

But listen on the following link...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jP5uDNhOiPg

It sounds close, doesn't it? Even the Main Theme at the end sounds awesome.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.