iPad

Am I the only one who thinks this game could be a great addition to Telltale's iPad lineup?

Comments

• edited February 2011
    Yes.
  • edited February 2011
    What bamse said
  • JenniferJennifer Moderator
    edited February 2011
    No, you're not the only one that thinks this game would work on the iPad. I think this game would be perfect, even more so than the other games in Telltale's library (with the exception of Puzzle Agent) because there's only one game rather than a series. So, unlike the other games iPad users won't have to worry about getting whether the rest of the games in the series will ever get released.
  • edited February 2011
    Jennifer wrote: »
    No, you're not the only one that thinks this game would work on the iPad. I think this game would be perfect, even more so than the other games in Telltale's library (with the exception of Puzzle Agent) because there's only one game rather than a series. So, unlike the other games iPad users won't have to worry about getting whether the rest of the games in the series will ever get released.

That made me lol actually.

Plus for puzzle agent, there was a cliffhanger and most likely will have a sequal, while Poker Night, sure it could have an "at the inventory" sequal, but the Ipad players wouldnt need to know that.

And this game would be great on a handheld.
  • edited February 2011
    What bamse said

Hard to understand of what he really mean to it.
  • edited February 2011
    Digitel wrote: »
    Hard to understand of what he really mean to it.

When no one had posted a reply after 17.47 hours, I thought it safe to say that no one shared The Highway's opinion. I don't own an iPad though, nor will I ever get one, so I see PNatI as a mediocre addition at best, since I don't think that many people will buy it for iPad, seeing as the TF2 customers are already committed to a PC or Mac.
  • JenniferJennifer Moderator
    edited February 2011
    Gman5852 wrote: »
    And this game would be great on a handheld.
    Yeah, it would. :) The crossover of those four characters is just so insane, it would be fun to be able to take it places and show it to people. It would make it easier to convince people to make a purchase themselves that way. :D
  • edited February 2011
    Jennifer wrote: »
    Yeah, it would. :) The crossover of those four characters is just so insane, it would be fun to be able to take it places and show it to people. It would make it easier to convince people to make a purchase themselves that way. :D

Sure if you dont have the steam version, you can bring always bring a laptop, but an Ipad is better. Touch screen controls may get a little bit odd when raising, but Im sure telltale can figure something out.
  • edited May 2011
    My answer is no, I thinks this game would work on the iPad. And it is fact that this game would be perfect.
  • edited September 2012
    Yeah I have it on steam but use my iPad so much more, and would much enjoy a card game with some life to it on my pad :) please telltale make it so
  • edited November 2012
    I'm also for having it on my iPad. Some tweaks will be needed for Tycho to render nicely in low resolution (iPad 2) but worth it.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.