lost sam and max comic

edited February 2011 in Sam & Max
anyone see this yet? steve purcell posted two pages of an unfinished sam and max comic on his blog.

Comments

• edited February 2011
    It's awesome, isn't it?! I wonder if it has anything to do with the picture that showed a newspaper saying Max had been killed and a monkey had replaced him.
  • edited February 2011
    go and read the first pages of surfin' the highway, steve was talking about it! and I always thought that he was joking!
  • edited February 2011
    It didn't say Max was killed, it said he was shot D:
  • edited February 2011
    I wish he posted more; leaving Max shot is too much of a cliffhanger for me to handle!
  • edited February 2011
    "I'll wrench each of your blackened hearts from your respective scaly carcasses with my bare hands! TWICE!"

Oooooh yeah, that's the stuff.

*wooface*
  • edited February 2011
    Why is he only posting those pages now? Is he planning on posting the completed story in the near future?
  • edited February 2011
    ragdoll556 wrote: »
    Why is he only posting those pages now? Is he planning on posting the completed story in the near future?

one can only hope
  • edited February 2011
    ragdoll556 wrote: »

Now now, one miracle at a time.
  • edited February 2011
    That was great. I really hope he can finish it as well :D
  • FlyFly
    edited February 2011
    I love Sam's dialogue in those two pages so much. I knew there was a reason he was my favourite one.
  • edited February 2011
    I now what going to happen max wake up and he cant remember how and what he is so sam tries to put max bake to normal by telling him stores of theirs adventurers max even more confused tries to end it all but he for got his metal plat in his head and wakes up remembering all the stuff him and sam did well that's how I see these pages going at lest
  • edited February 2011
    Nope, word is that Max is incapacitated to fight crime for a while, so Sam substitutes him for a crazy gun-wielding baboon.
  • edited February 2011
    Just a reminder to anyone new, Kane uses a voice recognition program, which kind sucks. So often times we have to translate his stuff. He is not like Pepsiboy3 or Bat boy at all, He just can't use a keyboard.
    kane wrote: »
    I know whats going to happen. Max wakes up and he can't remember who and what he is, so Sam tries to put Max back to normal by telling him stories of their adventurers. Max, even more confused, tries to end it all. But he forgot his metal plate in his head and wakes up remembering all the stuff him and Sam did. Well, that's how I see these pages going at least.
    Translation attempt.

That would be pretty cool, probably because of the Over-the-top way that Steve plays these things out.
  • edited February 2011
    I love how Sam goes totally batshit, screaming about "tearing out their blackened hearts with his bare hands, twice" and then suddenly wonders if he should've offered them a ride. :D
  • edited February 2011
    I don't think Max would loose his memory, I mean he just got shot in his fuzzy ear. So yeah most defiantly just can't really fight anymore. Or goes off the be a ear ring model. Who's to really say? Zis is why it must be completed!
  • edited February 2011
    samrage.jpg

i love this part
  • edited February 2011
    Vyse220 wrote: »
    samrage.jpg

i love this part

Yeah......... very interesting part.
  • edited February 2011
    crfh wrote: »
    It didn't say Max was killed, it said he was shot D:

:D funny
  • edited February 2011
    crfh wrote: »
    Nope, word is that Max is incapacitated to fight crime for a while, so Sam substitutes him for a crazy gun-wielding baboon.

Wasn't it a gibbon?

Gibbon_.jpg.jpg

I think it was a gibbon, that's way more random and ridiculous.
  • edited February 2011
    Yeah that
  • edited February 2011
    ... as can be seen here:

88686587.jpg
  • edited February 2011
    Who would have guessed Max's one weak point was his ear!?
  • edited February 2011
    erm.. No offense to anyone that commented about will he upload all the story but..
    " I tell myself I'll have to finish it off at some point so I can finally strike it from the vast ledger book of half-made projects. Pen and Ink 10 X15"

I get the feeling, from Steve saying that, it wasn't completed. was more then just these two pages done? no clue, but it wasn't completed (Waiting for my copy of Surfin by the way ^_^;)
  • edited February 2011
    I'm finding myself increasingly more interested in canceled or unfinished projects than released Sam and Max work.
  • edited February 2011
    I'm finding myself increasingly more interested in canceled or unfinished projects than released Sam and Max work.

Join the club.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.