Request: Friend for life ringtone

edited February 2011 in Sam & Max
On the animated series when Max actually answers the phone and we hear "It's lorne..the friiiend for liiiiife!!" I REALLY want that as a text alert/ringtone.

Would any audio-manipulation savvy people be able to cut the audio clip out and upload it as a wav. or mp3. file?

Awesome!

It's also the same episode that had my in hysterics when they went through the entrance to the theatre and said "hellooooo?? your under arrrreeesssstt!"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8u5M_kzeoNs&feature=feedrec_grec_index
Also just the sound bite here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCpxiwcZZJo&feature=watch_response
4:55 in

Comments

• edited February 2011
    You can rip it from YouTube using a conversion site. "VidtoMp3" is usually a good place to start.

There are a few out there - I probably shouldn't link you directly, don't know how well that's taken on these forums. :/
  • edited February 2011
    I'd do it no problem if my Internet wasn't so slow this week.
  • edited February 2011
    Here you go! :D

I wasn't sure if you wanted the actual "Hi Max, it's me, Lorne! (The friend for liiiife)" from the episode or just the general theme, so I did the theme. If it was the phone call you meant, I can do that, too, but I'm afraid I don't have the audio manipulation tools to make it sound less echo-y.
  • edited February 2011
    Omegabegin wrote: »
    Here you go! :D

I wasn't sure if you wanted the actual "Hi Max, it's me, Lorne! (The friend for liiiife)" from the episode or just the general theme, so I did the theme. If it was the phone call you meant, I can do that, too, but I'm afraid I don't have the audio manipulation tools to make it sound less echo-y.

Hey thanks, that's the one I wanted!
    you're a friend for life, ya know that? :p
  • edited February 2011
    GeorgeC wrote: »

It's also the same episode that had my in hysterics when they went through the entrance to the theatre and said "hellooooo?? your under arrrreeesssstt!"

That always crack me up.

Has anyone noticed that in the dialogue trees Sam always goes "You're under arrest" "No, seriously, you're under arrest" "You're STILL under arrest" and nobody, NOBODY ever listens to him?

I think it's hilarious :D :D :D

I bet they'd listen to Noir Sam :rolleyes:
Sign in to comment in this discussion.