Season 4

edited February 2011 in Sam & Max
Will our favorite detectives be returning for another season?

Comments

• edited February 2011
    We got a lot of speculation threads. We don't know for certain.
  • edited February 2011
    For now, we wait until we find out what Telltale's new games are going to be. If season 4 is not announced, we wait a year or two. :(
  • edited February 2011
    Telltale should host a question and answer event when they go to the next avaliable gaming expo :D
  • edited February 2011
    To my knowledge, they're supposed to be at PAX East on Sunday, March 13, at the Wyvern Theater in the Boston Convention Center from 3:00 PM to 4:00 PM. The panel is mostly based on Poker Night At The Inventory, but since Max is one of the characters, it would be unlikely to resist asking a Sam-and-Max related question while you're there!
  • edited February 2011
    Well, I would bet it will happen. However, just as with Devil's Playhouse, expect an announcement rather close to release (I think Devil's Playhouse was announced about 2-3 months prior to the first episode releasing). I guess Telltale just doesn't need to hype Sam & Max so much anymore (Since its pretty much guaranteed to sell, provided they keep the quality standards or raise them even higher), so they aren't announcing them a year in advance or so, which tends to happen with other franchises that might need hype to sell (BTTF and Jurassic Park were announced long ago).

In fact, I believe that even in a year, we still won't have seen all 5 games/franchises they just announced released. I'm sure at least one will still be on the "pending" list.
  • edited February 2011
    If they do make a season 4 mabey it'll have something to do with the alternate ending to season 3?or mabey just go by the normal ending?oh well.lets hope for the best!
Sign in to comment in this discussion.