Welcome to the Hector: Badge of Carnage Forums

Welcome to the Hector forums!

If you're curious about the series, head over to the iTunes App Store and download Episode 1 for the iPhone now!

Comments

• edited February 2011
    Looks interesting! I think I'll wait until it comes out on PC, though.
  • edited February 2011
    One question: What's the game going to be rated?
  • edited February 2011
    One question: What's the game going to be rated?

Assuming it gets rated (submitting your games to the ESRB is completely optional, at least if you're not planning to release your games on a console), it's a pretty safe bet it'd be M.
  • edited February 2011
    Looks pretty funny, I'll probably get it :)
  • edited February 2011
    It's way more dirty than I'd ever expect telltale to go. It's good.
  • edited February 2011
    Very good, very funny, and very, very NSFW. Well, unless you work at those studios, I suppose.
  • VainamoinenVainamoinen Moderator
    edited February 2011
    Looks interesting, actually. We'll see where it goes - and how quickly there's a release. ;)
  • edited February 2011
    The trailer was BLEEDING hilarious :D :D Just my kinda (partially toilet) humor :D I just CAN'T steer clear of this!
  • edited February 2011
    It was honestly pretty much the only new announced game that I'm interested in, personally. Can't wait for the episodes to come out on PC!
  • edited February 2011
    I just watched a short on the website. I was instantly amused! :)
  • edited February 2011
    It was honestly pretty much the only new announced game that I'm interested in, personally. Can't wait for the episodes to come out on PC!

I feel the same but il check out the others as well but this seems the best one.
  • edited February 2011
    Assuming it gets rated (submitting your games to the ESRB is completely optional, at least if you're not planning to release your games on a console), it's a pretty safe bet it'd be M.

The Site says this game is intended for audiences 16 and older. I'm 16, so maybe I could convince my dad into letting me get it.

On another note, I looked at the original site and I have to say this is pretty goddamn hilarious.
  • edited February 2011
    I loved this game! Can't wait for more! :)
  • edited February 2011
    How long is episode 1 (in comparison to say Puzzle Agent)? The game looks good, but I am not going to buy it if it is too short.
  • edited February 2011
    I haven't played the whole game yet, but most of the reviews of the iPhone version say anywhere from 2-3 to 3-5.

Edit: Says right in the app store profile: "A good few hours worth of low action puzzle-solving gameplay". I don't think it's going to be any shorter than Puzzle Agent was.
  • edited February 2011
    Fantastic game. I can't wait to buy it again on PC to show my support for Straandlooper studios. I've been waiting for the next episodes since the day this was released on the iPlatform...and it's been quite some time. I hope this partnership with Telltale serves them well!
  • edited February 2011
    When can we pre order?
  • edited March 2011
    Its looking interesting.I like these season. From where i can download the season. When it going to launch for PC? Thanks for sharing. Keep updating.
  • edited March 2011
    Right now you can play episode one on ipod/iphone. The other versions should come this summer.
  • edited March 2011
    Strangely, Hector feels to me like an amazing fusion of both old-school LucasArts gameplay with Sierra-esque puzzles, which is actually kinda fun with how they made it work.
  • edited April 2011
    I'm hoping for a May release on the PC. I know I can get it now on my iPod but I would enjoy it more on PC.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.