Is Telltale developing this?

edited February 2011 in Hector: Badge of Carnage
Sorry, kinda confused :) Are you guys (co-)developing this game, or just publishing it?

Comments

• edited February 2011
    Sound like they are just publishing it according to sean vanaman

http://www.telltalegames.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22361&page=62
  • edited February 2011
    My (probably wrong) impression was that TTG would port it to it's engine and provide the engine to the developer to continue.
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited February 2011
    We have a programmer in bouse working with the Hector guys to get the game up and runnin in the Telltale tool, but other than providing support like that, Hector is their show, and we're publishing it.
  • edited February 2011
    Jake wrote: »
    We have a programmer in bouse working with the Hector guys to get the game up and runnin in the Telltale tool, but other than providing support like that, Hector is their show, and we're publishing it.

So its more or less, you are giving them the tool to work with, and then advertising the game on your store for them?
  • edited February 2011
    The first episode will be released for PC too?
  • edited February 2011
    Symbermine wrote: »
    The first episode will be released for PC too?

yh in spring.
  • edited February 2011
    We have a programmer in bouse

Surely you mean a programmer in blouse?
  • edited February 2011
    We have a programmer in bouse
    giuliop wrote: »
    Surely you mean a programmer in blouse?

I'm pretty sure he meant that they have a programmer working on it LIKE A BOUSE.
  • edited February 2011
    Awesome, I really liked Hector episode 1 and was disappointed that there weren't much updates on upcoming episodes. I guess with TTG involved things would be different. :)
  • edited February 2011
    Does your programmer in Boise commute to work?
  • edited February 2011
    I'd never even heard of it until I watched the trailer, but now I'm hooked! I can't wait for TTG to help bring the ip to new formats (particularly those I play on :P)

Let's hope this partnership continues!!
  • edited February 2011
    I first saw Hector in a computer magazine and the moment I saw the pictures and the humor I knew I was going to buy it. But, unfortunately it wasn't for PC... :(
    So now my favorite adventure game company is saving the day, THANK YOU! :D
  • edited February 2011
    This game looks absolutely brilliant judging by the trailer. Thanks for bringing this game to my knowledge. Will preorder asap. :)
  • edited February 2011
    I remember seeing this on XPlay or something, it was supposed to be pretty good. I was disappointed to see it was only for IPhone at the time or whatever.
  • edited February 2011
    I have episode on on my iPhone and I love it. Raunchy adult humour that just avoids being too immature. I love it.
  • edited February 2011
    It looks like alot of fun, 2d draw backgrounds, real point and click :P hopes Telltale learns a bit :D

also the fat dude, main character i assume, seems like alot of fun, sure has alot of witty comments haha.
  • edited February 2011
    Random Thought of the Day: Assuming the Devs post here for feedback and whatnot, would they get a special symbol saying they're the devs from Hector?
Sign in to comment in this discussion.