February 19th - The day I replay all the TTG games on my computer.

edited February 2011 in Sam & Max
So I'm feeling under the weather, and decided that to cheer myself up, I'm going to replay all the Telltale games I have.

Starting with Sam and Max Season 1 on the wii
S&M seasons 2&3
Strong bad
puzzle agent
TOMI
and 2 parts of BTTF.

Sounds like a good way to get me out of my funk.

I'm going to be watching the forums and posting about cool things or after episode thoughts, anyone care to hang with me?

Comments

• edited February 2011
    You know I'm Still struck by how awesome the contrast of black on color credit sequences in S&M season 1 are.
  • edited February 2011
    Also, Am I the only one that thinks the Soda poppers overstayed their welcome in the S&M games? I mean I can see them in this episode but after this they just get really annoying.
  • edited February 2011
    No... the soda poppers annoy me too.
  • edited February 2011
    Thank god. I thought I was going strange. I cant; put my finger on it, it's like TTG was trying to make us mad by making the most annoying characters ever.

When they first introduced Sybil, I swore she was going to become romantic foil for someone.. well I was half right.
  • edited February 2011
    I find the soda poppers annoying, but in a comical way that suits the game as Sam & Max find them goddamn annoying too! If they were meant to be taken seriously in the game I'd just plain hate them, but I like them for what they are, they add a lot of humour into the game
  • edited February 2011
    okay after a small pause due to unexpected visitors, Culture shock is back on track.

Working on the psycho analysis now, there are certainly some fun things you can come up with.
  • edited February 2011
    okay honest poll..who twigged that Hugh Bliss would be the Big Bad when you first saw him?
  • edited February 2011
    okay honest poll..who twigged that Hugh Bliss would be the Big Bad when you first saw him?

I didn't suspect he'd become the boss but I did find him a bit odd, and in ways other than the obvious
  • edited February 2011
    I thought it would be the soda poppers.
    I was kinda right in season two.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.