if there's a ever a CMI SE

I think it should be on the Nintendo 3DS it could keep the same cartoon feel just less pixely. I think it would look great in 3D as well.

Comments

• edited February 2011
    I doubt making a Monkey Island game exclusive for the 3DS would go down well, especially for people like me who don't really want to buy a 3DS.
  • edited February 2011
    Ash735 wrote: »
    I doubt making a Monkey Island game exclusive for the 3DS would go down well, especially for people like me who don't really want to buy a 3DS.

Il just have to live in hope :P
  • edited February 2011
    OOohhhh, Scumm3DVM anyone?!
  • edited February 2011
    Sounds great, if only the top screen was touchscreen. I guess they could get around that by using the bottom screen as a glorified touchpad, but that could get confusing...
  • edited February 2011
    Friar wrote: »
    Sounds great, if only the top screen was touchscreen. I guess they could get around that by using the bottom screen as a glorified touchpad, but that could get confusing...

It could store all your items and you touch it to use it.
  • edited February 2011
    Sounds great, if only the top screen was touchscreen. I guess they could get around that by using the bottom screen as a glorified touchpad

I'm not sure what you mean. Surely you would have the locations and characters on the bottom (touch) screen, with your inventory displayed on the top screen. You tap the box graphic (inventory) and the top and bottom screens flip, allowing you to use the touch screen to navigate the inventory (whilst the location screen would now be on the top (non-touch) screen and then when you're done you flip back.

Or is it that the 3D element is on the top screen only on the 3DS?! If so then will players have to use the bottom screen for control (like you said; a touchpad)?
    ...could get confusing

Well, I'm certainly confused!
  • edited February 2011
    I can see Sony's NGP becoming a very good ScummVM device, with the touch feature on the back of the console.
  • edited February 2011
    Yeah, not only this, but the first two Special Editions on 3DS too, please, Lucasarts, there's a darl.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.