Who would you like to be the playable character?

edited March 2011 in Kings Quest Game
Cedric?

Since it's reboot (whatever that means) im pretty sure we will see Graham again in the main role.
But you never know. It occurs to me that it could be, maybe, a character per episode. Like one same story, but seeing it from different angles, from the different characters. And with each perspective you finally put togheter the whole thing.
But that's just an idea, not what i think it will happen.

So, maybe in another future game, who wolud you like to see?

Comments

• edited March 2011
    I want Graham to be the playable character.
  • edited March 2011
    I went with Graham/new character. I would love to see the story start the same way with someone other than Graham ascending to the throne and let Telltale go their own way with it.

I would also love to go back and start over with Graham.
  • edited March 2011
    Owl-O-Vision and Flight-O-Rama and POIIIson-O-Phobia could be fun features, but no, I went with Graham... He is iconic.

He rules. :D
  • edited March 2011
    It would be cool to either have a different character in each episode, or the ability to switch characters during the game, like in the Great Cow Race. Also, I guess that Cassima and perhaps Edgar count as new royal family members?
  • edited March 2011
    I voted all the previous protagonists as I think that episodic gaming would allow any combination of them. Although my personal favourites are Graham and Rosella.

While I prefer the Royal Family I also voted Connor, because MoE's ending didn't really explain what happened to him after he saved the world and I hope that if we don't see him as protagonist we will see him at least as a secondary character.
  • edited March 2011
    I voted for Graham and Alexander...... Graham first and foremost... BUT if they did one episode as Alexander I think it would be pretty cool... IF it made sense for the story and not forced.
  • edited March 2011
    One episode as Alexander, one as Valanice, one as Rosella, and the first and last episode as Graham.
  • edited March 2011
    Maybe Cedric would be a good player character :). jk...
  • edited March 2011
    Actually, I would like to play as several characters, but ideally Graham would be prominent among them. I also like Rosella and Alexander a lot, and would like to see Connor again. And surely we did not see the best of Valanice in KQVII?
  • edited March 2011
    Scnew wrote: »
    One episode as Alexander, one as Valanice, one as Rosella, and the first and last episode as Graham.

I heartily endorse this event or product.
  • edited March 2011
    Ignatius wrote: »
    Cedric?
    Owl-O-Vision and Flight-O-Rama and POIIIson-O-Phobia could be fun features...
    Maybe Cedric would be a good player character :).

If this actually happens, all I can say is Graham won't be the only one...
  • edited March 2011
    I wouldn't mind playing Graham or Connor. Or both.
  • edited March 2011
    While I voted for each possibility, my personal top choice is Valanice. I always felt a bit annoyed that she was the only royal to not get the "lead" role for an entire game (she was the player-character for half of The Princeless Bride).
  • edited March 2011
    I would like to play as Graham, with possibly the original voice actor returning.
  • edited March 2011
    doggans wrote: »
    I heartily endorse this event or product.

Seconded. I think he hit the nail on the head there; runner up graham only or Alexander only (Alexander isn't as funny though)
  • edited March 2011
    I guess his rough childhood drained him of his sense of humor.
  • edited March 2011
    I don't give a toss, so long as the game is any good.
  • edited March 2011
    I'd love to see an Alex/Graham story since Valanice/Rosella had KQ 7
  • edited March 2011
    Hmm, father/son bonding kind of thing... Maybe "that talk"...

Or maybe not. Is there a gene for finding love in a tower? :confused:

They both seem to have it.
  • edited March 2011
    finding love in a tower sounds so age inappropriate..... Quick someone change the words to Aerosmith's Love in an Elevator song to match.

Love in a massive tower
    Livin' it up when I'm climbin' down
    Love in a massive tower
    Lovin' it up 'til I reach the ground
  • edited March 2011
    I love how many still prefer King Graham. ^_^
    I would prefer Graham or Rosella. Especially Rosella as she has many potentials for more adventures. At least I think so.
  • edited March 2011
    I really liked Rosella in KQ7 but the GRaham-games are on top of my list before all the other ones. (The ones with Alexander I enjoyed the least)
  • edited March 2011
    I'd like to play as Connor again someday, but not this time around. I say give it over to someone else... Valanice could use another game, she only had one.
  • edited March 2011
    This is a ridiculous poll.

There is no way in hell that Telltale is going to go through the effort to get a license to make a brand new KQ game which revives the series, with an attempt to introduce the series to new players unfamiliar with the originals, but also attempting to please old diehard fans, and have the main character be....Valanice. Lol...fail.

It is just not going to happen. It will be Graham, no question.
  • edited March 2011
    I would like to choose Graham's hat (the king's long time sidekick), there is enough character in that chapeau, to fuel at least a dozen episodes! It's time it had its own adventure, out on its own.
  • edited March 2011
    Valiento wrote: »
    I would like to choose Graham's hat (the king's long time sidekick), there is enough character in that chapeau, to fuel at least a dozen episodes! It's time it had its own adventure, out on its own.

Just like Link's hat! It became alive in one game.
  • edited March 2011
    I think it would be interesting for Edgar to get his own game, maybe one where he as to go back and deal with his mother.
  • edited March 2011
    joek86 wrote: »
    I think it would be interesting for Edgar to get his own game, maybe one where he as to go back and deal with his mother.

By his mother, do you mean Lolotte? Cause she's already dead. ;) If you mean Titania, what did she do that requires being "dealt with?" Just curious. :)
  • edited March 2011
    Maybe I should have just said his family. It doesn't have to be something they've already done, but maybe something they're going to do. The again, Edgar betrayed his family to help Rosella in KQ4, and came back at the end of KQ7. Maybe the game could be in the gap in between?
  • edited March 2011
    how about sonic? well he is the legend of the spike hero, twice.
  • edited March 2011
    I would like to play as a POOOOOIIISONOUS snake, personally.

If that can't happen, I think Graham should be the PC.

Bt
Sign in to comment in this discussion.