Post Here If You Pre-Ordered Jurassic Park and Can't Access Insider Forum

123457»

Comments

• edited April 2011
    I don't see the insider JP forum and I pre-ordered in Feb.
  • edited April 2011
    To everyone read the link below.

http://www.telltalegames.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24404

More info here

http://www.telltalegames.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24408

Game is delayed, pre-orders get their money back and get a voucher in return to order something else for free.
  • puzzleboxpuzzlebox Telltale Alumni
    edited April 2011
    Trackah123 wrote: »
    Game is delayed, pre-orders get their money back and get a voucher in return to order something else for free.

Anyone who pre-ordered while it was available will retain access to the Insider forum though. We should see Alan back in this thread when things settle down over the next couple of days.
  • edited April 2011
    Ahh ok that part i missed then :)

I pre-ordered this week too but never got access to insider forum for unknown reasons like some other people.. now the game is being delayed i get access to it when i would pre-order JP again? is that correct?
  • edited April 2011
    I don't appear to have access.
  • edited April 2011
    Also can't find Insider forum. And now I will really need access with this delay to have something to read :-)
  • puzzleboxpuzzlebox Telltale Alumni
    edited April 2011
    Trackah123 wrote: »
    I pre-ordered this week too but never got access to insider forum for unknown reasons like some other people.. now the game is being delayed i get access to it when i would pre-order JP again? is that correct?

If you pre-ordered this week, you can still get access to the Insider forum to tide you over.
  • edited April 2011
    I also pre-ordered but cannot access the Insider forum... thanks.
  • PerPer
    edited April 2011
    I still don't have Pre-Order Insider forum access.
    My Order Date: 30. mar. 2011
  • DXPDXP
    edited April 2011
    I preordered also can I also have access to the insider forums please?
  • edited May 2011
    I also pre-ordered but have no access :(
  • edited May 2011
    Still no access to the insider forum here. :(

order date was 21-4-2011
  • edited May 2011
    Reaperman wrote: »
    I also pre-ordered but cannot access the Insider forum... thanks.

Just an update... many thanks as I received the refund and today I received the voucher code which I will be saving for JP!! I'm guessing that things are still hectic at the moment but I am still unable to access the JP Insider forum and because of the delay in the game coming out it would be good to read more information about the game and what I can look forward to when JP finally comes out.:)
  • edited September 2011
    still no insider for jurassic park, but for game i did not buy.

Happened again
  • PerPer
    edited September 2011

Sorry for bugging you, but i still don't have access to the Jurassic Park pre-order Insider Forum.
  • edited November 2011
    I have no access either.
  • edited November 2011
    I preordered on Nov 4 and was suppose to be available for download on pc today but isnt..it is listed in purchase list, but cant download the game..
This discussion has been closed.