Freelance Police Dispatch forum uncloaked!

JakeJake Telltale Alumni
edited April 2011 in Sam & Max
For those who wanted to check this forum out but didn't pre-order, I finally went an unlocked the Freelance Police Dispatch pre-order forum for all to read. It's closed to new posts, but if you want to check out the old Q&As with the designers, etc, they're there for you to investigate!

Comments

• edited March 2011
    Oh hey, I forgot about that place. Nice surprise for the people that didn't pre-order, though!
  • edited March 2011
    It's Christmas in March!
  • edited March 2011
    took you long enough Cool now they can see our conversations.
  • edited March 2011
    Thanks for doing stuff around here, Jake. Some may see it as belated, but honestly I'm really pleased to see things done at all anymore. I definitely hope it's a sign of more community involvement in the future, possibly slightly more immediate than it has been here. Part of what made me feel that Telltale was so great before was developer action in the forums, and no Community Manager can really replace that.*

*Okay, maybe Emily and Nikki, but Emily was taken directly from the adventure community itself so she actually already deeply cared about it and Nikki was a fluke
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited March 2011
    I've been swamped and neglected the boards but I'm trying to pay a bit more attention.
  • edited March 2011
    Cool, although us that pre-ordered BttF could read it already for some reason =P
  • edited March 2011
    Jake wrote: »
    I've been swamped and neglected the boards but I'm trying to pay a bit more attention.

So how about that Season 3 soundtrack?

Worth a try :(

Still nice to see you around here Jake!
  • edited March 2011
    Finally!
  • FlyFly
    edited March 2011
    Hooray!
  • edited March 2011
    Nice to see all these loose ends tied up, even if it's a little late.
  • edited April 2011
    New location unlocked.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.