New Sam & Max radio play!

edited March 2011 in Sam & Max
Hello, all.

Nightlight Productions proudly presents (and with the blessing of Steve Purcell) a Sam & Max radio play!

samnmax.jpg

Please head on over to Nightlight Productions and have a listen. Hope you like it. :)

Comments

• edited March 2011
    Love the voices, love the dialogue. Brilliant mate.
  • edited March 2011
    How'd I miss this?

I really loved the dialogue, and I laughed a little too much at Max's background antics nearing the end of the track. The VAs are pretty good, too. (I am picky with VAs, but these work. Suggesting a little more strength, perhaps? The Max was faltering a tad nearing the end. That could just be me being incredibly nitpicky.)

Awesome job, you guys. Looking forward to the next installment.
  • edited March 2011
    Re: Max, that could be my Aussie accent leaking through. :)
  • edited March 2011
    Aw, guys, brilliant work, you really got the humour and feel down. Again, hearing Max busting the chops of yer man in the background was class! :D

Seriously can't wait for more! :)
  • edited March 2011
    Hey, this is pretty cool. I like the atmosphere added in there, it was very Sam & Max-esque. The writing is also in the spirit of Sam and Max! That bit about "kiss the chef" on the apron had me laughing aloud.
    I'm a freelance voice actor by the way, and if you guys need anymore actors I'll gladly join in :)

(If you'd like to hear some of what I can do, I can send you some audio clips or link you to some of my current work.)
  • edited March 2011
    Thanks for the great feedback, Talers. :)

Gohaku, happy to listen. I'm at nightlightguy at gmail.com
  • edited March 2011
    Nightlight wrote: »
    Thanks for the great feedback, Talers. :)

Gohaku, happy to listen. I'm at nightlightguy at gmail.com

Just for a more immediate response, here's the link to something I'm doing now, while I gather my clips together. I'm voicing Max ;) and the Bug so far in this parody. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KrJnznYw8bY&feature=feedu (note: Bug voice is deeper but was pitched up for comical effect, apparently)
    I have a fairly broad range. I'll send you those other samples soon. Thanks for the reply!
  • FlyFly
    edited March 2011
    Nightlight wrote: »
    Re: Max, that could be my Aussie accent leaking through. :)

Wow, really? I never thought for a second that Max's accent wasn't your own. I'm impressed!
Sign in to comment in this discussion.