I'd like to pitch a new Sam & Max series to Adult Swim, but...

2»

Comments

• edited October 2011
    Pitching it to Steve Purcell would be the only move that would make any sense, considering neither lattsam nor Adult Swim own Sam and Max anyway.
  • edited October 2011
    You should take all your ideas for the new series and make your own charecters and pitch that! You might create the new Sam and Max!
  • edited October 2011
    Does Mam and Sax sound disimilar enough to avoid a lawsuit?
  • edited October 2011
    Does Mam and Sax sound disimilar enough to avoid a lawsuit?

Clearly a rip off of my amazing new series Mas and Xam, coming soon on Adult Swim.
  • edited October 2011
    ^Does it rip-off reference 70's 80's Hanna-Barbera.
  • edited October 2011
    ^Does it rip-off reference 70's 80's Hanna-Barbera.

It's been like five years since Adult Swim's had anything Hanna Barbera. Space Ghost, Sealab, and Harvey Birdman are all done. Unless you count Venture Bros., which references a helluva lot more then just Hanna Barbera.
  • edited October 2011
    I miss the Hanna Barbera era of adult swim
  • edited November 2011
    I dunno man, it's hard to complain about having Venture Bros, Metalocalypse, and Children's Hospital instead.
  • edited November 2011
    I'm not hating on the new shows. I just miss Space Ghost Birdman ect.
  • edited November 2011
    Getting back on track here, what exactly does your plan entail, good sir lattsam?
  • edited November 2011
    Getting back on track here, what exactly does your plan entail, good sir lattsam?

Why, something to honor the franchise's 25th anniversary, of course. Could it involve them going back to a familiar locale, like the Phillippines, or more specifically, a version of the Phillippines that was drawn without reference material?
  • edited November 2011
    lattsam wrote: »
    Why, something to honor the franchise's 25th anniversary, of course. Could it involve them going back to a familiar locale, like the Phillippines, or more specifically, a version of the Phillippines that was drawn without reference material?

You mean ANIMATED without reference material.
  • edited November 2011
    You mean ANIMATED without reference material.

That too!
  • edited November 2011
    lattsam wrote: »

I gotta tell you, that doesn't really sound like much of a pitch.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.