Guybrush voodoo doll

Does anybody know if anywhere sells those cool guybrush voodoo dolls? i would LOVE one........

Comments

• edited March 2011
    Hi, welcome to the forums!

You could try looking on eBay, although I've heard they're pretty expensive. :)

Look around the TTG forum, you may find even cooler stuff made by our community members!
  • edited March 2011
    I have one!

BUT IT'S MINE, ALL MINE!

MWAHAHAHAHAHA
  • edited March 2011
    I'd rather have a My Little Voodoo Pony Guybrush
  • edited March 2011
    I keep looking on Ebay... every week... no luck just the one guy/gal who has it set for $118.85 buy it now.... Seems like nobody wants to buy it now at that price dude or dudette... time to get real.

I want one really bad :(
  • edited March 2011
    Call me superstitious, but I wouldn't want a voodoo doll in my house. Even a toy one.
  • edited March 2011
    Call me superstitious, but I wouldn't want a voodoo doll in my house. Even a toy one.

Its not like its one of you though.
  • edited March 2011

Oh, you're just superstitious!

In reality, I agree with you. I don't really buy into that voodoo nonsense but that doesn't mean that I'm going to tempt fate by playing around with the dark arts.

It may appear harmless but what if you died and went to hell for owning a voodoo doll of a fictional character?! It's a daft thought I agree but I'm not about to chance such a thing for the sake of owning a curio. If I were a more reckless man then I would have created a voodoo doll of many a jerk in my time I can tell you.
  • edited March 2011
    I bought mine on ebay for $80 or so, I think.
  • edited March 2011
    Davies wrote: »
    Oh, you're just superstitious!

In reality, I agree with you. I don't really buy into that voodoo nonsense but that doesn't mean that I'm going to tempt fate by playing around with the dark arts.

It may appear harmless but what if you died and went to hell for owning a voodoo doll of a fictional character?! It's a daft thought I agree but I'm not about to chance such a thing for the sake of owning a curio. If I were a more reckless man then I would have created a voodoo doll of many a jerk in my time I can tell you.

That would be the best resion to go to hell ever!
  • edited March 2011
    LOL someone should make a mock documentary of Dominic Armato hunting down all of them made because whenever something is done to the doll it happens to him.

SWP I demand you do this... you could be Dominic.
  • edited March 2011
    I'd love to own one of them, probably because I'm not really superstitious in the least. The only reason I wouldn't want one is if I looked anything like Guybrush. Keeping a voodoo doll that looks like myself around would be crossing the line even for me.
    ...Okay, so maybe I'm a little superstitious...
    Irishmile wrote: »
    LOL someone should make a mock documentary of Dominic Armato hunting down all of them made because whenever something is done to the doll it happens to him.

I want to see this happen. SWP, you need to make this happen.
  • edited March 2011

Haha! That's an awesome idea! I'd like to see this too.
  • edited March 2011
    I'd also love to get my hand's on an eyeball necklace that makes you invisible....
    Do i love monkey island too much?!
  • edited March 2011
    cinnamon wrote: »
    I'd also love to get my hand's on an eyeball necklace that makes you invisible....
    Do i love monkey island too much?!

Please do not harvest my eyeballs in order to craft jewelry.
  • edited March 2011
    coolsome wrote: »
    That would be the best resion to go to hell ever!

Ooohhhh, you shouldn't tempt God like that!

Imagine a hell composed of pyrat parrot's, tormenting you for all of eternity. It would be funny at first but then it would be pure torture by proximity of the very thing you love! :eek:
  • edited March 2011
    Davies wrote: »
    Ooohhhh, you shouldn't tempt God like that!

Imagine a hell composed of pyrat parrot's, tormenting you for all of eternity. It would be funny at first but then it would be pure torture by proximity of the very thing you love! :eek:

Id escape using
    an Anchor some booze a guide and Il sacrafice one of the parrots in my name
  • edited March 2011

Hahahahaha!! Awesome idea!
    jeeno0142 wrote: »
    Haha! That's an awesome idea! I'd like to see this too.

Oh man, okay...but how should/where should I film it? It's really weird... Besides, Dom's hair is longer than mine is now.

I'll think about it, not promising anything.;)
Sign in to comment in this discussion.