Anyone have this problem

on PS3 MI 2 SE I can't get the commentry to come up no matter what butten I hit has anyone else had this problem?

Comments

• edited March 2011
    coolsome wrote: »
    on PS3 MI 2 SE I can't get the commentry to come up no matter what butten I hit has anyone else had this problem?

I just tested out my copy (on my PS3 slim) and the commentary worked fine for me. Just to clarify (and state the obvious), this is how I achieved this...

1/ Go to Bonus Features and ensure that the commentary is set to ON.
    2/ Go back to the main menu and start a new game.
    3/ You may wish to hold TRIANGLE to skip the intro up until the campfire scene, which is where the first commentary clip is available.
    4/ You should see a message pop up in the corner, instructing you to press R1 to listen to the commentary; do so.

I'm not convinced that it would make much difference but are you playing with the patch (v.101), either way you should do if you desire the Bone Song to be bearable. Failing all of this I would recommend you uninstall the game, redownload it from the Playstation Store and reinstall.
  • edited March 2011
    Davies wrote: »
    I just tested out my copy (on my PS3 slim) and the commentary worked fine for me. Just to clarify (and state the obvious), this is how I achieved this...

1/ Go to Bonus Features and ensure that the commentary is set to ON.
    2/ Go back to the main menu and start a new game.
    3/ You may wish to hold TRIANGLE to skip the intro up until the campfire scene, which is where the first commentary clip is available.
    4/ You should see a message pop up in the corner, instructing you to press R1 to listen to the commentary; do so.

I'm not convinced that it would make much difference but are you playing with the patch (v.101), either way you should do if you desire the Bone Song to be bearable. Failing all of this I would recommend you uninstall the game, redownload it from the Playstation Store and reinstall.

Yh silly me forgot t turn it on thanks. (I wasnt that bothered by the lack of it cos Iv herd it all just an annoyence if Im the only one with out it) :P I just checked it is 101.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.