anyone get there free sam and max Season yet?

edited March 2011 in Sam & Max
Granted I started today, but I was wondering how long it toke other people untill they got there free season, I have been hearing rumors or heard on different posts that one guy still hasn't got his after 2 days, trialpay tells me I will get it tomorrow, but I will raise hell if I don't get it, I mean netflix is great and all, more then I excepted, but yet I still wanted a free game:D

I understand that some people are mad at this only being for new netflix users, which I understand, I have been in that situation before, but its great that there offering this deal to new users like me that will get us into netflix, I know money doesn't grow on trees, but hey some of you paid cause you couldn't wait and you did have the money, but I am sure this isn't the last promotion so no worriess

Comments

• edited March 2011
    I bought all the seasons.
  • edited March 2011
    then money must be no object for you my friend
  • edited March 2011
    redakdal wrote: »
    then money must be no object for you my friend

Or maybe he is just cool enough to pay for great games that he likes and enjoy
  • edited March 2011
    Or maybe he just doesn't have the money to blow on a subscription to Netflix every month? I hear it's good but I wonder if there's some sort of lock into a contract for a year or something to qualify for the free game?
  • edited March 2011
    its weird cause this is what it keeps saying

"We have not received a confirmation from this advertiser. Please make sure you have fulfilled the offer requirements"

I have waited for 3 days, and still no game, this is a rip off, I love teltale, and I did subscribe to netflix, but I was promised a free game, and still nothing, I think this was false advertisement!! please teltale I want a answer, where is my free game I was promised??
Sign in to comment in this discussion.