New Game

Has anybody heard on any grapevines if there is a new CSI game due out soon. Have played all the rest.

sraffe8283

Comments

• edited March 2011
    First off welcome to the forums

To answer your question Telltale is currently not developing a new CSI game in the near future as they are currently developing Back to the Future, Jurrasic Park, Hector Badge of Carnage , Kings Quest, The Walking Dead, Puzzle Agent 2 ,and Fables
  • edited March 2011
    hamza721 wrote: »
    First off welcome to the forums

To answer your question Telltale is currently not developing a new CSI game in the near future as they are currently developing Back to the Future, Jurrasic Park, Hector Badge of Carnage , Kings Quest, The Walking Dead, Puzzle Agent 2 ,and Fables

Well, the fact that they didn't announce a new CSI game doesn't necessarily means they aren't making it. CSI games are usually announced by UbiSoft, not by TellTale, and it won't be the first time that UbiSoft announce a new CSI game made by TellTale with little or none notice at all from TellTale's part.
    That said, I don't know how Telltale organize their workers, but I think they will be too busy with the games they actually annonced, so I don't think they'll have time for a game they didn't announced.
    I hope I'm wrong, because I love CSI games and I'm not very interested on the announced games.
    Anyway, there has been a CSI game every year since 2003, and maybe 2011 won't be an exception. Perhaps UbiSoft will outsource the game to another company other than Telltale, like they did with CSI: NY or the first CSI games. Or maybe Telltale surprises us with a new CSI.
    But I won't expect any news on a new CSI game until Fall, for the Thanksgiving/Christmas season, when the previous games were launched.
  • edited March 2011
    Ok then we will have to wait sometime but hopefully it will be pay off.
  • edited March 2011
    If the last game can be used as example, we could have news on a new CSI game around mid-august, for a Fall (late October) release, ready for Thanksgiving/Christmas presents
  • edited March 2011
    Thanks for all responses.

As Fatal Conspiricy ended with our main suspect disappearing from custody then surely there will be the chance in a new game to put her away.

sraffe8283
  • edited March 2011
    sraffe8283 wrote: »
    As Fatal Conspiricy ended with our main suspect disappearing from custody then surely there will be the chance in a new game to put her away.
    We "meet" her again in one of the latests cases of CSI. Crime City, the Facebook game, but she remains at large...
Sign in to comment in this discussion.