European retail version?

edited March 2011 in Sam & Max
Any news on the European retail version? Has Telltale contacted with any publisher (other than Atari, I hope)? Can we expect the usual Multi-5 disc (English, French and German full localization, Spanish and Italian text-only localization)?

Comments

• edited March 2011
    Why bother waiting? I'm also from Europe and it turned, out that it was cheaper to buy DVDs of the two previous seasons directly from TTG than buy European retail versions from local gameshop.

In case of Devil's Playhouse I pre-ordered it. Who knows how long I would have to wait if I wanted to buy my copy from brick and mortar store.
  • edited March 2011
    I already have Telltale's DVDs of the three Sam & Max seasons. Since I read English well enough to understand it, it's enough for me. But my parents don't know English at all, and they like adventure games too, so we also have the Spanish retail DVD's of the two first seasons (even if we had to buy the second in France). That's why I'm hoping for localized versions of The Devil Playhouse, Tales of Monkey Island, Back to the Future and Jurassic Park.
  • edited March 2011
    I already have Telltale's DVDs of the three Sam & Max seasons. Since I read English well enough to understand it, it's enough for me. But my parents don't know English at all, and they like adventure games too, so we also have the Spanish retail DVD's of the two first seasons (even if we had to buy the second in France). That's why I'm hoping for localized versions of The Devil Playhouse, Tales of Monkey Island, Back to the Future and Jurassic Park.

I don't know about Spanish edition, but British edition of Tales is coming out soon and German edition was published last year. It seems that there will be regional editions rather than multi-language European version. Probably it will be same with the Devil's Playhouse.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.