when do i get the free tales of monkey island episodes 4 & 5 when i do the survey

hi telltale i did ur survey 2 weeks ago and im still waiting for the free tales of monkey island episodes for ur nintendo wii so can someone plz tell me when i get them because like i said i did the survey 2 weeks ago and i know you guys at telltale are doin work but please could you give me the free episodes for my wii because i did the survey 2 weeks ago

Comments

• edited April 2011
    Can you be a little more detailed? where did you do the survey?
  • edited April 2011
    Hello ryannumber1gamer! Welcome to the forums!

Hamza721 is right, we need to know more details, please. What survey are you talking about?
  • Macfly77Macfly77 Moderator
    edited April 2011
    I believe that he's talking about this survey.
    Telltale has had several such surveys in the past (this one was for The siege of Spinner Cay for Wii, whereas this one and this one were for "Lair of the Leviathan").
    Anyway, at the end, it says "Allow up to 3 weeks for game code delivery", so you might have to be a little more patient.
  • edited April 2011
    Just filled in the survey and it didn't tell me until the very end that its only eligible for people in north america :S
  • Macfly77Macfly77 Moderator
    edited April 2011
    shovell wrote: »
    Just filled in the survey and it didn't tell me until the very end that its only eligible for people in north america :S
    Actually, it says so on the first page, before the first question.
  • edited April 2011
    Macfly77 wrote: »
    Actually, it says so on the first page, before the first question.

It won't let me back on to check but I'll believe you.

I'm obviously silly enough not to notice things like that when free stuff is involved
  • edited April 2011
    I thought we were only getting episode 3, and didn't check my Wii shop channel for quite some time, and when I went on to pick up Zelda II, I had episode 5 waiting for me, so I apparently missed out on episode 4 by waiting too long to accept the gift, so now I have episodes 2, 3, and 5 on WiiWare.
  • edited April 2011
    I thought we were only getting episode 3, and didn't check my Wii shop channel for quite some time, and when I went on to pick up Zelda II, I had episode 5 waiting for me, so I apparently missed out on episode 4 by waiting too long to accept the gift, so now I have episodes 2, 3, and 5 on WiiWare.

its better on pc and play station. wii version sucks
  • edited April 2011
    So I hear, but free is free, hence why my WiiWare copy will remain incomplete. I already own the best version of the game, so I won't be spending $20 to complete my copy of the worst version of it.
  • edited April 2011
    it's a wast of space on the wii
  • edited April 2011
    4 GB SDHC card. I'm not really concerned with wasting space.
  • edited June 2011
    im gettin it for my pc now that theres a sale on turns out it was only in north america
  • edited June 2011
    hey thanks for welcoming me to the fourms also please check out my poll for the worst sam and max season 3 episode
  • edited June 2011
    Hello ryannumber1gamer! Welcome to the forums!

Hamza721 is right, we need to know more details, please. What survey are you talking about?

hey thanks for welcoming me if u want check out my poll for worst sam and max season 3 episode
Sign in to comment in this discussion.