I can't wait for episode 5!

edited March 2007 in Sam & Max
When will episode 5 come out! They just say April, they don't tell you if it will be closer to the 1st or the 30th. I just want episode 4 to come out already!

Comments

• edited March 2007
    I just want episode 4 to come out already!

Great news! Telltale went back in time and released Episode 4! :D (lol, sorry, had to say it)

I think Ep. 5 is scheduled for GameTap on the 28th, if I'm not mistaken.
  • edited March 2007
    episode 5 is comming out on march 28th on gametap and it should be here 2 weeks later on april 14th or 15th.............. thats if telltale does not release this one early as well
  • edited March 2007
    March 29 on GameTap. ;)
  • edited March 2007
    oops, i should have checked the actual gametap site and not just gamespot............... leave it to them to screw up a release date

at least they are coming out on a uniform schedule now, the last thursday of every month on gametap and the second thursday on telltale
  • edited March 2007
    I don't have a gametap accout, so I want to know when this game is coming out on telltalegames.com
  • edited March 2007
    Well... 2 weeks after March 29 is...

April 12
  • edited March 2007
    Yeah I can't wait
  • edited March 2007
    Why is Sam and Max 5 coming out 2 weeks early on gametap?
  • MelMel
    edited March 2007
    Because Gametap funded the game and part of the deal is they get a two week exclusive before it's released on Telltale's site. :)

It was like that with the first four episodes too (well... except 4 which came out a week early)
  • edited March 2007
    I thought each episode was scheduled for the 8th of the month. IE, it will be April 8th.
  • edited March 2007
    Tale wrote: »
    I thought each episode was scheduled for the 8th of the month. IE, it will be April 8th.
    Actually, it's April 12, according to the official Sam & Max page, so Maratanos was correct.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.