BTTF video game mods

edited November 2011 in Back to the Future
http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=437107&c=1

This is actually pretty sweet. The delorean model will be released soon. The creator is still working on it. Now we can see what The Sims 2 machinima makers like me can do with this. Einstein sadly not included. But its not hard to make Einstein in The Sims 2.

Comments

• pretty neat. I wonder if it can work for playstation 3 sims?
  • What video games have back to the future mods (official or unofficial)

GTA Vice city (PC)
    modnation racers (console)
    little big planet 1 and 2 (console)
    sims 2 (PC)
  • edited April 2011
  • edited April 2011
    It's always cool to see the DeLorean, even though seeing Hill Valley would be even cooler. :)
  • edited April 2011
    I'm not much of a machinima maker myself, so it would be awesome to see someone else use these sims for a video. Einstein is coming up, and I'm working on Jennifer (original one), and 1955. versions of George, Lorraine and Biff (possibly 1985. versions too, but it's a lot of work as it is)...I really want to re-make the whole first movie into a Sims 2 comic, but, gah, my schedule is pretty tight at the moment so this will take a while. Thanks for posting this here, Faceslasher! :)
  • edited April 2011
    I'm not much of a machinima maker myself, so it would be awesome to see someone else use these sims for a video. Einstein is coming up, and I'm working on Jennifer (original one), and 1955. versions of George, Lorraine and Biff (possibly 1985. versions too, but it's a lot of work as it is)...I really want to re-make the whole first movie into a Sims 2 comic, but, gah, my schedule is pretty tight at the moment so this will take a while. Thanks for posting this here, Faceslasher! :)

I see you visit this forum aswell! If you are the creator then this mod is awesome. Once every single person is released. Someone could possibly make a machinima based on the game!
  • edited April 2011
    I see you visit this forum aswell! If you are the creator then this mod is awesome. Once every single person is released. Someone could possibly make a machinima based on the game!

Yeah, I'm mostly just a lurker over here :) I made those sims, and I'm really happy to get such positive feedback from my fellow BttF fans.
  • edited April 2011
    they look amazing i wish they were for sims 3 though
  • edited April 2011
    Check out the GTA: Vice City Mod!

http://bttfhillvalley.co.uk
  • edited April 2011
    Einie got released
  • edited April 2011
    zelda42293 wrote: »
    Check out the GTA: Vice City Mod!

http://bttfhillvalley.co.uk

that page also offers a mini-mod for GTA: San Andreas!!
  • you cant get any of those on the playstation 3 can you?
  • edited August 2011
    why do people who make mods for the Sims games keep making them for Sims 2 but not Sims 3? shouldnt you make a mod for the most recent release (for example people who design mods for the PC versions of Grand Theft Auto games make them for San Andreas but not GTA IV) and then work backwards?
  • edited August 2011
    joeshmo80 wrote: »
    why do people who make mods for the Sims games keep making them for Sims 2 but not Sims 3?

Well, I can tell you I do it because creating for TS2 is different than for TS3, and re-learning would be a pain in the butt. I also like TS2 much more than TS3 anyway:P
  • edited August 2011
    Are there LBP1 BTTF levels that are any good, and if so could you name them?
  • edited August 2011
    I'm probably waiting in vain for a Bttf mod for the new Fallout games ...
  • JuntMonkey wrote: »
    Are there LBP1 BTTF levels that are any good, and if so could you name them?

They're decent i guess you can find them on youtube but they are not visually accurate (that game you can only do so much).
  • edited November 2011
    If anyone is interested to check it out, I've been continuing my BTTF The Sims 2 project and have finished the 1955 versions of Lorraine, George and Biff:

Click to see

I've also remade into a Sims comic the scene where Marty sees George and Biff for the first time in 1955. Anyway, not sure if any of you guys are into Sims that much, but thought I'd share since there were mentions of my previous BTTF sims in this thread :)
  • edited November 2011
    If anyone is interested to check it out, I've been continuing my BTTF The Sims 2 project and have finished the 1955 versions of Lorraine, George and Biff:

Click to see

I've also remade into a Sims comic the scene where Marty sees George and Biff for the first time in 1955. Anyway, not sure if any of you guys are into Sims that much, but thought I'd share since there were mentions of my previous BTTF sims in this thread :)

I forgot about these things, are you gonna do these for The Sims 3 aswell? I can make Marty and Doc and Biff. Other characters are a pain.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.