Monkey Island DVD

Hi all,

Sorry if this has been asked before - couldn't get my head around the search on this.

I want to buy the Tales of Monkey Island DVD for someone with a Mac - does the DVD have the Mac game on it or just the PC version?

Thanks,

Tom

Comments

• edited April 2011
    If I remember correctly, it has both
  • edited April 2011
    Welcome to the forums.

To answer your question yes the tales of monkey island DVD does support both windows and mac platforms. However it will not work in a dvd player
  • edited April 2011
    Great - thanks guys!
  • edited April 2011
    hamza721 wrote: »
    Welcome to the forums.

To answer your question yes the tales of monkey island DVD does support both windows and mac platforms. However it will not work in a dvd player

The videos work quite well on a PS3 if that makes a difference to you.... Or alternatively any DVD or Bluray player that plays .WMV files.. many DVD players actually have that ability...
  • edited April 2011
    Irishmile wrote: »
    The videos work quite well on a PS3 if that makes a difference to you.... Or alternatively any DVD or Bluray player that plays .WMV files.. many DVD players actually have that ability...

You can play it on a PS3!? Sweet.
  • edited April 2011
    The videos yes... the game you still have to buy it on PSN if you want to play it on your PS3...
  • edited April 2011
    i copied all the files onto my ps3 so i don't even have to put the disc in
  • edited April 2011
    Irishmile wrote: »
    The videos yes... the game you still have to buy it on PSN if you want to play it on your PS3...

Yh I didnt think the game would work on the PS3..unless its a magic PS3.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.