Sam and Max tattoo!

edited April 2011 in Sam & Max
Ok, so the title is slightly off. It's not so much a tattoo OF Sam and Max as it is FROM Sam and Max.
I thought I'd post it on here because so far only one person in real life has known where "mittens" is actually from! I know tattoos are not everyone's cup of tea, and that it's forever but I thought about it for well over a year before I actually went ahead with it last October, got it touched up recently so I felt like sharing it with folk who'd know what it is :P
What do you guys think? :)
Does anyone else have lucasarts or telltale inspired tattoos?
070.jpg
072.jpg
(it's awfully sunny today, looks darker in person)

Comments

• edited April 2011
    whoa
  • edited April 2011
    It looks sweet.
  • edited April 2011
    i swear, if I'll never have a tattoo, it would be something related to grim fandango
  • EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
    edited April 2011
    Nice! I love that it's pixelated. Looks great.
  • edited April 2011
    why that cat?
  • edited April 2011
    I wanna get the intoxicated pigeons now.
  • edited April 2011
    Awesome!

Steve Purcell posted a few other Sam&Max tattoos on his blog. Maybe you can send him a picture of yours.

http://samandmaxblog.blogspot.com/search/label/Tattoo
  • edited April 2011
    I think it's really nicely done! ;D
  • edited April 2011
    Nice, looks great
  • edited April 2011
    I'd just love to turn it inside out
  • edited April 2011
    hamza721 wrote: »
    why that cat?

I was originally thinking Max, or a three headed monkey. But to be honest I just really like cats... they're my favourite animal. Most people just say "ooo, a pixelated cat" but's it's a pretty cool injoke for anyone who recognises it, because it's such a small part of the game. But it sticks out to me because I remember trying to play Hit the Road when I was about 7 and I couldn't get past the first bit because it was before the times of walkthroughs, and I wasn't too good at games yet :o
  • edited April 2011
    Aww, it's a cute little hydrocephalic kitten!

I first saw this on Facebook and needed to find the person who had this tattoo. I really love it! <3

I already "shown off" my tattoo on the blog.
  • edited April 2011
    This tattoo is really cute and funny. However, I wonder how the cat will look like as a non-pixelated drawing. :o
  • edited April 2011
    If I saw a girl with an adventure game related tattoo in real life, I would be forced to date her immediately.
  • edited April 2011
    Wow, that is pretty cool tattoo. Sweet.
  • edited April 2011
    Awesome tattoo.. awesome room decor... Now leave those sheep alone.. LOL
  • edited April 2011
    Breakman wrote: »
    Aww, it's a cute little hydrocephalic kitten!

I first saw this on Facebook and needed to find the person who had this tattoo. I really love it! <3

I already "shown off" my tattoo on the blog.
    Where was it on facebook? :P Link to your tat?
    Scnew wrote: »
    If I saw a girl with an adventure game related tattoo in real life, I would be forced to date her immediately.
    How sweet, wish my boyfriend played adventure games. He's more of a WoW/Call of Duty kind of guy. :/
    Irishmile wrote: »
    Awesome tattoo.. awesome room decor... Now leave those sheep alone.. LOL
    I can't, I'm Aberdonian :p
    lattsam wrote: »

I know, sooo chuffed! :)
  • edited April 2011
    How sweet, wish my boyfriend played adventure games. He's more of a WoW/Call of Duty kind of guy. :/

Good taste in women, bad taste in games. ;)
  • edited April 2011
    Where was it on facebook? :P Link to your tat?

One of my FB friends posted a link to the blog (my "alarm clock" to when the blog is updated).

I'm the first one. I was surprised when contacted by him about it. I posted a few pictures of it on my Facebook and that's all (I'm not too interested in showing my tattoos to random people/internet, only to friends). But since it was a Sam & Max blog ran by the creator, I didn't mind him reposting one of the photos. ^^
Sign in to comment in this discussion.