Did I miss something ~Collectors edition backside case~

It says on the back of the cover that the game contains violence, bad language and SEX.
Violence => Okay, because Guybrush punched someone AND because of a certain Episode 4 cliffhanger/Episode 5 finale.
Bad language => Pox infected pirates when going angry

However, in the STEAM version I didn't notice SEX.
Is it something hidden on the collectors edition, or is PEGI (the people who apparently rate games these days) just pulling my leg :P

Unless of course, PEGI considers flirting dialogue being equal to sex ;)

Comments

• edited April 2011
    There is a few sex references, like fishnet stockings and ravish silly.

But that is not actually sex, so I don't think that could be it.
  • edited April 2011
    Winslow. That's all I'm going to say on the "sex" thing.
  • edited April 2011
    My supple........LIKE A VOLCANIO!
  • edited April 2011
    According to Wikipedia:
    Newpegi_sex.gif
    Sex

May contain references to sexual attraction or sexual intercourse. Also may contain nudity and characters dressed in suggestive clothing.
  • edited April 2011
    "May contain references to sexual attraction". LeChuck's "I be willin' to share my booty, if ye catch me drift..." and "You can light my cannon later", Guybrush's "She gets a little cranky when she's tied up for more than an hour or so", "...give it a talk about the Sponge Birds and Sponge Bees?", "I generally don't rub my booty in the faces of those I've stolen it from", and other suggestive themes, Elaine's aforementioned "Step into me captain's quarters and let me ravish you silly!", and other suggestive themes from Winslow and other characters. Nuff said.
  • edited April 2011
    And don't forget when Elaine convinces Guybrush to ally with LeChuck in Episode 2...

- I'll be your best friend!
    - No way!
    - I'll make it worth your while...

And the way Alexandra says is so freakin' hot :p
  • edited April 2011
    Trenchfoot wrote: »
    And don't forget when Elaine convinces Guybrush to ally with LeChuck in Episode 2...

- I'll be your best friend!
    - No way!
    - I'll make it worth your while...

And the way Alexandra says is so freakin' hot :p

I know, I always fancy Elaine in that scene. Especially those big puppy dog eyes she uses.
    And I used to berate sad gits for saying they fancied Lara Croft, I guess that makes me a hypocritical sad git.
  • edited April 2011
    lolol, I miss the days when they would release a game like banjo-kazooie/banjo-tooie (Those games had ALOT of innuendo if you looked for it) and rate it E for everyone with no warnings attached xDD
  • edited April 2011
    I forgot to mention the "No more listening to bees and birds and boars for THIS Mighty Pirate™!" and the Isle of Ewe joke. :D
  • edited April 2011
    Three way with Guybrush, Elaine, and the Mast! Oh that scene.... hilarious, yet very awkward.
  • edited April 2011
    "You never know until you ask..." ;)
  • edited April 2011
    - Here ya go, one official Vaycalian Transit pass, good for 24 hours!
    - I bet you are!
  • edited April 2011
    How could I forget this: The Marquis De Singe puzzle.
  • edited April 2011
    lolol, I miss the days when they would release a game like banjo-kazooie/banjo-tooie (Those games had ALOT of innuendo if you looked for it) and rate it E for everyone with no warnings attached xDD

If I remember right, Kazooie asked how someones nuts were in the first game:D

There it was because how easy it is to get around it(she was asking that to a tree)
  • edited April 2011
    "I mean, does that mean that I'm secretly a little attracted to LeChuck?" A bit weird!
Sign in to comment in this discussion.