New Sam and Max Audio

Comments

• edited April 2011
    did you make this yourself?
  • edited April 2011
    Wow, that audio was really good. It's not official, but they did a great job of replicating the voices and getting the emotions of them down. :) I loved it! Maybe the only thing I could say is that the long gaps between voices was a little odd, but it was good otherwise.
  • edited April 2011
    hamza721 wrote: »
    did you make this yourself?
    Indeed ;)
    Well, my friend at Deviant art edited the background audio; Ambiance, sfx and music. ^^;
    Um...what did you think of it? ...I'm new at Sam's voice, honestly.
    Thanks for listening!
    Sonekana wrote: »
    Wow, that audio was really good. It's not official, but they did a great job of replicating the voices and getting the emotions of them down. :) I loved it! Maybe the only thing I could say is that the long gaps between voices was a little odd, but it was good otherwise.

Heheh thank you! I was trying to switch between voices as quick as possible, so the gaps were a bit awkward ^^;. In hindsight I should have had the gaps edited out @___@
    I'm so glad you liked it though! Thanks for listening!
  • edited April 2011
    Gohaku wrote: »

Heheh thank you! I was trying to switch between voices as quick as possible, so the gaps were a bit awkward ^^;. In hindsight I should have had the gaps edited out @___@
    I'm so glad you liked it though! Thanks for listening!

No problem! :D I didn't know you were doing both voices though, that's something new. D: you did a great job otherwise!
  • edited April 2011
    Never heard it before, but it sounds good.
  • edited April 2011
    Gohaku, that was awesome. Next time, may I suggest doing all lines of one character first, then all of the other, and editing them together?
  • edited April 2011
    so......your saying your own video sounds interesting to you?
  • edited April 2011
    Wow, that was really good, I loved the part when Sam punches Max. I can't wait to hear more from you.
  • edited April 2011
    Great work Gohaku!!
  • edited April 2011
    Shyguy wrote: »
    Never heard it before, but it sounds good.
    It's never been heard because I made it :) Thanks so much for listening, I'm glad you like it!
    Gohaku, that was awesome. Next time, may I suggest doing all lines of one character first, then all of the other, and editing them together?
    divisionten what's up! :D Thank you! Yeah, I have no idea why I didn't do that to begin with ^^;
    Thanks for the feedback and for listening! I'm definitely planning more projects.
    coolguy721 wrote: »
    so......your saying your own video sounds interesting to you?
    Well, yeah :p
    I'll admit, I was being a tad coy. Apologies if I seemed misleading ^^; I just wanted to spark interest so I could get some feedback on this...
    I'm trying to build a reel of voice work, and I love Sam and Max. :)
    mathman77 wrote: »
    Wow, that was really good, I loved the part when Sam punches Max. I can't wait to hear more from you.
    Thank you so much! I really appreciate it!
    Heheh, yep. Noir Sam is a rugged character. I'd imagine that Max would learn that the hard way.... of course Sam had to get Max to upchuck the keys back too. I don't think he'd wait for the back exit @___@
    crfh wrote: »
    Great work Gohaku!!
    Aw, thanks crfh! Stay tuned for more little audio bites :)
  • edited April 2011
    Sam's voice sounds very... early season one. As in, very quiet, a bit low, kinda airy. It's changed a lot since then. Great impressions, considering you did both characters so well. Max's was pretty much perfect, I think you just exaggerated his accent.
  • edited April 2011
    Sam's voice sounds very... early season one. As in, very quiet, a bit low, kinda airy. It's changed a lot since then. Great impressions, considering you did both characters so well. Max's was pretty much perfect, I think you just exaggerated his accent.

Thanks for listening, I'm glad you enjoyed it!
    I'll keep at it, although I'm sure my vocal cords are way different from Mr. Nowlin's or Kasten's lol.
    These impressions may be as close as I can get to sounding like their's but I will keep trying to improve.
    Wow, thanks for that feedback :)
Sign in to comment in this discussion.