Sam and Max for the XOOM!

Looks good! - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dHcSxpa7szc

I bought the 1st season of Sam & Max w/ DVD (which totally rocked) but stopped buying any kind of games for the PC shortly after I realized I preferred playing everything on my 360 instead. So, I haven't played through any of the other seasons or franchises. I have a lot of catching up to do eventually when possible. Owned an iPhone for a while, sold it. Never was all that interested in the iPad. Then came my Samsung Galaxy S Android phone and now I have a Motorola XOOM. I'll likely wait to see if the rest of the series is offered on either of the other platforms I use before even considering purchasing the remaining episodes.

I understand the need for a more unified / consistent development platform so I won't expect TellTale to produce their games for anything earlier than the Android 3.0 Honeycomb OS. When other tablets out there get released / upgraded to Honeycomb too, the target audience will grow. The video estimated an end of March 2011 time frame so I'm hoping it won't be too much longer of a wait. Is the plan to bring your games to Honeycomb tablets such as the XOOM still going ahead but merely delayed?

Comments

Sign in to comment in this discussion.