Bought ToMI

Hey I just bought Tales of Monkey Island on this website. And that unlocked the episodes as I expected for me to download (enjoying the first episode very much so far btw :D). I'm just wondering if that's it; there's no dvd case with a CD-ROM coming? I'm not angry at all, just a little confused. :confused: Please answer :)

Comments

• edited April 2011
    Heeeello! :) You can order a DVD, by just paying for the shipment (because you already got the game). It's totally worth it, because the DVD has extras and commentaries...and also a cartoon series made by Majus Fietzek & Co. (I'm part of the "Co"). It's brilliant! :D
  • edited April 2011
    Heeeello! :) You can order a DVD, by just paying for the shipment (because you already got the game). It's totally worth it, because the DVD has extras and commentaries...and also a cartoon series made by Majus Fietzek & Co. (I'm part of the "Co"). It's brilliant! :D

Thanks!

I'm definitely going to do that, then. :guybrush:
  • Macfly77Macfly77 Moderator
    edited April 2011
    Like Silverwolfpet said, just go to this page and you should be able to add the game in your shopping cart for free and only pay for the shipping costs.
    And here's my unbiased (I'm not part of the "Co") view of the cartoon series: it's brilliant! :D
Sign in to comment in this discussion.