Will there be an end of season DVD?

Because Hector isn't being developed by Telltale and is not being released in the standard Telltale format is there any chance we'll see an end of season DVD or is that something that is up to Straandlooper?

Comments

• edited April 2011
    I doubt it, it's only gonna be three episodes. Plus features would be hard to coordinate as Standlooper be on the other side of the world (the good side :p)
  • edited April 2011
    JedExodus wrote: »
    I doubt it, it's only gonna be three episodes. Plus features would be hard to coordinate as Standlooper be on the other side of the world (the good side :p)

Those genius developers live over the border. This still makes me incredibly happy. Maybe the rest of the island can follow in the ways of point-and-click adventure games! :D
  • edited April 2011
    Those genius developers live over the border. This still makes me incredibly happy. Maybe the rest of the island can follow in the ways of point-and-click adventure games! :D

The only puzzle would be "use carbomb on policemans transport"
  • puzzleboxpuzzlebox Telltale Alumni
    edited April 2011
    The only puzzle would be "use carbomb on policemans transport"

Don't forget "use Guinness with face"
  • edited April 2011
    puzzlebox wrote: »
    Don't forget "use Guinness with face"

"You pass out drunk and your face lands in the gutter. You pass drown to death within minutes. The preist at your funeral sets a new record for most times the word 'fecktard' is said during a eulogy"

A Sierra Game
  • edited April 2011

In these days of... um... computers, surely that wouldn't be much of a problem? I seem to recall that the voices for "Wallace & Gromit" were recorded in the UK per credits for the game.
  • edited April 2011
    In these days of... um... computers, surely that wouldn't be much of a problem? I seem to recall that the voices for "Wallace & Gromit" were recorded in the UK per credits for the game.

Aye but voices are necessary, extras are... extra
  • VainamoinenVainamoinen Moderator
    edited April 2011
    Woodsyblue wrote: »
    Because Hector isn't being developed by Telltale and is not being released in the standard Telltale format is there any chance we'll see an end of season DVD or is that something that is up to Straandlooper?

Yup, the format makes it rather difficult to have an end-of-season DVD. You can not buy an entire season but only single "episodes", so technically, you can't really buy a "season DVD". But if TTG were to offer a DVD to purchasers of all three parts, I'm game. ;)
  • edited April 2011

Wallace and Grommit is British, one of the many reasons i'm proud to be from England, not that America doesn't kick ass too because it does. :D
    • Worms
    • Hydrophobia
    • Wallace & Grommit
  • edited April 2011
    This would be a game I'd love to see the bloopers to if there was any. :)
  • edited April 2011
    nblackburn wrote: »
    Wallace and Grommit is British, one of the many reasons i'm proud to be from England, not that America doesn't kick ass too because it does. :D
    • Worms
    • Hydrophobia
    • Wallace & Grommit
    Taken out of context -- ie. without awareness that Worms and Hydrophobia are video games -- that list wouldn't reflect very well on England. :D
  • Hmmm, I'm debating whether to get this or not. I don't usually buy games with any online activation requirement. I make an exception for Telltale games because of the DVDs (with the exception of Wallace and Gromit they either have a disc check or are DRM-free).

EDIT: I figured what the hell. $2.50 comes to £1.50 which is nothing. I can view it as a rental I might get to keep forever. :P
  • edited June 2011
    thom-22 wrote: »
    Taken out of context -- ie. without awareness that Worms and Hydrophobia are video games -- that list wouldn't reflect very well on England. :D

Oh my god, why did I laugh so hard

On topic: I would purchase the DVD if one was released. I love having my games ordered neatly in their cases, and not just as a list on Steam or whatever.
  • edited October 2011
    So is there an end of season DVD for the PC version or not? I can't find any conformation of one so I'm going to assume there isn't one.
  • edited October 2011
    I hope there is its a great series! and Disc extras and merchendice would rule.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.