Can we have a demo?

With requirements like that I want to try it first.

Plus demos sell games.

Comments

• edited April 2011
    I would also like to have a demo because I'm not pretty sure what this game is about.
  • edited April 2011
    _djs_ wrote: »
    I would also like to have a demo because I'm not pretty sure what this game is about.

It's a funny point & click adventure with mature language about a Policeman. Watching the trailer should give you the infos.
  • edited April 2011
    I decided to buy it but I don't have access to insider forum :(
  • edited April 2011
    _djs_ wrote: »
    I decided to buy it but I don't have access to insider forum :(

There are non as far as i know.
  • puzzleboxpuzzlebox Telltale Alumni
    edited April 2011
    thiz wrote: »
    There are non as far as i know.

There is a Hector Insider forum, if you pre-ordered and don't have access then post in this thread to get it sorted.
  • edited April 2011
    puzzlebox wrote: »
    There is a Hector Insider forum, if you pre-ordered and don't have access then post in this thread to get it sorted.

Thanks for the heads up!
  • edited April 2011
    When I click on the Demo-Button a download starts...after installing it demands my Login details...and then tells me that I don't own Hector...

Seems like this button starts the full version download ??
  • edited April 2011
    IngoL wrote: »
    When I click on the Demo-Button a download starts...after installing it demands my Login details...and then tells me that I don't own Hector...

Seems like this button starts the full version download ??
    I also downloaded the "demo" yesterday. Same issue here.
    Please look into this.
    Well, actually, you could just give us a full version unlock for the inconveniences instead. *kidding*
  • edited April 2011
    the "demo" button seems to have disappeared from the hector page http://www.telltalegames.com/hector

Maybe it was just a mistake on Telltale's part... Too bad!
  • edited May 2011
    The game is way to short for a demo eitherway. Your best option is to watch a 5 minute playthrough video on youtube and decide from that.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.