MI3 hidden stuff

So one time I was scavenging through the data of Monkey Island 3 and I've found some really weird voice files. It sounded like Le chuck imitating a kid :eek: . I'm not kidding he was saying stuff like "I'm lechuky" or 'do you wana play with me?'.
I newer managed to find them in the game though. I was wondering does anyone know what these voice files were made for :confused:

Comments

• edited April 2011
    Hahaha! Hi, Welcome to the forums. I will give you the info, but it contains spoilers, so click on it only if you finished the game.
    When talking with King Andre in his smugglers' cave, you can ask about toys and he will give you a Lechuckie toy, which is a parody of the toy Chuckie from the movie with the same name.

That toy says some of those lines, but LeChuckie also says stuff from Star Trek and other shows. It doesn't do anything, but if you show it to LeChuck in the ending fight, he'll set it on fire. :p
  • edited April 2011
    In the smugglers cave on skull island you can ask them for a toy and they give you a LeChuck toy and he says those things in a child like voice.
  • edited April 2011
    thanks you for saying the same exact thing silverwolfpet just said coolsome
  • edited April 2011
    coolguy721 wrote: »
    thanks you for saying the same exact thing silverwolfpet just said coolsome

I was still writing as he posted it so I couldn't see what he posted till after jackass.
  • edited April 2011
    then you delete your post dumbass
  • edited April 2011
    then you delete your post dumbass

Make me.
  • edited April 2011
    sigh....brits....

11126755jpeg
  • edited April 2011
    1057520-you_movies_star_wars_darth_vader_demotivational_poster_1203885695_super.jpg
  • edited April 2011
    1257349458904902.jpeg
  • edited April 2011
    When talking with King Andre in his smugglers' cave, you can ask about toys and he will give you a Lechuckie toy, which is a parody of the toy Chuckie from the movie with the same name.

I think
    that's the same Chucky from the Child's Play movie series
    !
  • edited April 2011
    darth_vader_fights.jpg
  • edited April 2011
    This thread has been hijacked by Darth Vader!
  • edited April 2011
    coolsome wrote: »
    This thread has been hijacked by Darth Vader!

tumblr_lgqvlfUfka1qf2tsuo1_500.jpg
  • edited April 2011
    Um guys... I'm a mod, you know... I can use my Godlike Powers to END YOU!!

...this is not spam...is it?

Anyway, let's stop it! :p
  • edited April 2011
    Um guys... I'm a mod, you know... I can use my Godlike Powers to END YOU!!

...this is not spam...is it?

Anyway, let's stop it! :p

We where venting:D.
  • edited April 2011
    i like where this thread went
  • edited April 2011
    I'm so glad I keep a save file from right when you reach the smuggler's cave (just so I can have Guybrush introduce himself as Jethro VanGoughderfassenson whenever I want).
  • edited April 2011
    coolsome wrote: »
    I was still writing as he posted it so I couldn't see what he posted till after jackass.

Why did you wait till after jackass to post? Surely there are better television shows to watch? :confused:
  • edited April 2011
    if you show it to LeChuck in the ending fight, he'll set it on fire. :p

LOL! I never knew that. I'll have to try it.
  • edited April 2011
    Why did you wait till after jackass to post? Surely there are better television shows to watch? :confused:

lol
Sign in to comment in this discussion.