Buford "Mad Dog" Tannen's Son/Irving "Kid" Tannen's Father

Please delete this thread

Comments

• edited April 2011
    We got Kid, Cliff and Riff. Enough new Tannens for now.
  • edited April 2011
    Besides, its only a matter of time before Griff shows up, somehow. Who knows...maybe we will actually get to see Tiff Tannen soon.
  • Vitoner wrote: »
    We got Kid, Cliff and Riff. Enough new Tannens for now.

Interesting that this is the first time characters whos lives result from an alternate timeline are introduced and then erased.

Episode 5 indicates we will see the past, present, and future. While the 'past' may just be 1931, if we do see another past time period, i'd like 1900-1915 to see william mcfly and bufords son/kids father in their primes.
  • edited April 2011
    I'm actually in favour of Gertrude being Buford's daughter.
  • edited April 2011
    If I had to guess, I'd say that's Kid's father.
  • If I had to guess, I'd say that's Kid's father.

if you click on it, marty will say it is A tannen, not KID or BUFORD tannen so presumably it's a sibling, ancestor, or descendant.
  • edited April 2011
    Uh Mad Dog could be Kid's Grandfather, not Father, just sayin. It's possible it is tho
  • edited April 2011
    Uh Mad Dog could be Kid's Grandfather, not Father, just sayin. It's possible it is tho

He has to be Kid's grandfather because Mad Dog is Biff's GREAT grandfather.
  • edited May 2011
    He has to be Kid's grandfather because Mad Dog is Biff's GREAT grandfather.
    Well there we are then! I couldn't state it with 100% certainty because I didn't remember that from the movie, but thank you
  • edited May 2011
    Mad Dog would be 80 years old in the Game, heck he could even appear, if he wasn't killed by Marshall Strickland. :confused:
  • edited May 2011
    Mad Dog would be 80 years old in the Game, heck he could even appear, if he wasn't killed by Marshall Strickland. :confused:

Watch the deleted scene in the third BTTF movie... That will explain it, or I could tell you now
  • edited May 2011
    Gosh, I never saw this scene.:eek:
Sign in to comment in this discussion.