Superb. Absolutely suberb.

I have downloaded the whole series 1 of Sam and Max and I just completed episode one. I am downloading episode two as I type.

I found the puzzles just the right difficulty and didn't need help on any of them (except the showdown with Brady Culture, that was strange). I have never played Sam and Max before (I knew about it, just never got round to getting it, however, I have played Simon the Sorcerer and Monkey Island - love them both and I know S&M is the same genre and style) and I am glad I did.

I played the demo of episode two and was instantly hooked, making me want to buy the whole series.

Thank you telltale games! You rock.

PS (buy the rights to Monkey Island 5!)

Comments

• edited March 2007
    JoeKeeley wrote: »
    I found the puzzles just the right difficulty and didn't need help on any of them (except the showdown with Brady Culture, that was strange). I have never played Sam and Max before (I knew about it, just never got round to getting it, however, I have played Simon the Sorcerer and Monkey Island - love them both and I know S&M is the same genre and style) and I am glad I did.

Imo. Monkey islands had very strange solves for puzzles. "use the monkey as a monkey wrench.. pick up a dog" etc. Sometimes those were funny but usually they made me frustrated.
  • edited March 2007
    hey arent you 1 of sam and max's myspace friends?
  • edited March 2007
    Buuga wrote: »
    Imo. Monkey islands had very strange solves for puzzles. "use the monkey as a monkey wrench.. pick up a dog" etc. Sometimes those were funny but usually they made me frustrated.
    That was Monkey Island 2 - an insane game in terms of puzzles, and the only one that I can't bring myself to replaying to the end. Otherwise the Monkey Island series are extremely enjoyable, and only the 2nd game has really crazy puzzles like the ones you mentioned.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.